Recent content by Stevespim

1. S

CX-5 GT HUD resets every time I start car

But that would mean that every setting is reset to factory settings, which seems like a silly thing to do, because every car will have the engine off constantly. This is an issue that has only just started happening to me, maybe a few weeks back, so I know it's an issue that needs to be...
  2. S

I've tried it both ways but yes the last few times I've tried it I've had the engine running.
  3. S

No, it is just me driving it. The second fob is not programmed or in use at all.
  4. S

My active driving display position resets every time I start my car. I've programmed my seat to my transponder and I've stored the seat position and HUD position in the seat memory, yet it still resets to the default position. This is a new issue that I've only had a few weeks. It's driving me...
  5. S

How Much Does It Bug You That You Can't Use The Touchscreen While Driving?

I want to put AA/CP on mine and having the touchscreen unresponsive whilst driving will be a pain (note, I usually drive with a passenger to do all the navigating anyway). I know there is an arcane way of getting my 2018 CX-5 with the latest UI touchscreen enabled but i'm not confident in my own...
  6. S

Rain sensing wipers - What am I doing wrong?

My Jag XFR had them and they were perfect under the British weather. At least I found the toggle for them wasn't on in the Mazda. now to try them and see how they are. We're getting more rain here in SoCal now.
  7. S

Damn that's it. I knew it was user error, thank you. I am a fool. The toggle was off. i've turned it on and i'll try it when it rains next.
  8. S

So, if I set the wipers to the 'auto' setting, are they supposed to stay off until rain hits the sensor at the top of the windscreen? If that's the case, they don't work, they just keep going, as per the interval set under the Auto function. I've followed the owner's manual and also YouTube...
  9. S

GT Premium Package worth it?

We have it on our BMW X1 and I have it on my CX5. I absolutely love it and I specifically looked for a car that had a HUD. I think the cost is well worth it personally but totally understand others who dislike it.
  10. S

Mazda radar cruise control with stop and go

Is there an actual distance in metres/yards for each setting of the MRCC. I've loved the feature ever since I had it in my Jaguar XFR but would like to know the actual physical distance each of the four settings puts the car at. I can't find it in my owner's manual anywhere.
  11. S

Cx 4 ?

That looks really nice. I wish they had that outside Asia.
  12. S

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

That sounds like something way above my pay grade. I'd hate to screw it up.
  13. S

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

I'm scheduled to get mine done at the dealer I bought it from at the end of the month. They were waiting for parts to get back in. I had it on my 2016 Honda Civic and really liked it. However, unless they re-enable touchscreen whilst moving as part of this retrofit, AC and AO will be of limited...
  14. S

Leave climate on or turn off at shutdown

I have to admit that I don't think i've ever turned the AC off before shutting off the engine on any of my cars before. I hadn't even considered it might add stress to a subsystem or something.
  15. S

About to buy a new CX-5 GT with PP and wanted to say hi

I know that no-one is really interested but i'm excited, so i'm posting pics of my new car anyway. It's my thread and i'll cry if I want to. ;) https://imgur.com/a/GF2pFfH
Back