Recent content by Steezy03GT

1. S

Mazda Protege5 Bigger Brake upgrade

They wouldn't work reversed, because the bleeder nipple would be facing downward and would leave an air bubble.
  2. S

Mazda Protege5 Bigger Brake upgrade

IIRC the regular mazda 6 front brakes work with 16 inch rims, its only the mazdaspeed 6 rims that you need 17s The 02-05 mazda 6 brakes are 11 inch rotors and 06-07 are slightly larger, but still work with 16 inch rims
  3. S

long term fuel trim negative at idle on a zm de

Long term fuel trims being negative means that the car is cutting back fuel, because the o2 is reading that you're running rich.
  4. S

Sparco Pedal set for MSP

I'm selling a set of sparco pedals from a mazdaspeed protege $150 plus shipping Located in North Florida
  5. S

Ecm questions

If you're looking for an mp3 ecu, the part number ends in 881, 881b or 881c, and you can find them on ebay from time to time for under 100, if you're not looking for the mp3 ecu then you can use any 2l ecu, as pcb said.
  6. S

MSP trans, sparco pedals, misc turbo stuff

I'm selling an msp trans, 90k miles, and sparco pedal set. I'm located in north florida, I'm willing to travel or ship. Trans $450 obo +shipping Pedal set $150 obo +shipping I also have some msp swap goodies, the coolant and oil lines from the block, and the oil filter adapter for anyone...
  7. S

Ecm questions

I stand corrected! That's definitely good info to know, having pin out diagrams always helps lol
  8. S

Ecm questions

I think you can use the auto ecm with a manual transmission, it may give you some check engine CELs but it would probably work. But I dont think you can use the manual ecm with an auto transmission, the transmission control modual communicates with the ecm and has to provide commands to the tcm...
  9. S

Ecm questions

Its must be from a 2.0 protege with the same transmission, use auto ecm if your car is an auto, or use a manual ecm if your car is a manual.
  10. S

For Sale Mazdaspeed Protege Parts

I'm interested in some of it, I sent you a PM
  11. S

For Sale Parting 2002 Protege5

How much would you want for the whole rack?
  12. S

For Sale Parting 2002 Protege5

Do you have the roof rack end covers? Im looking for drivers-side front and passenger-side rear. Also, is the car automatic? Im looking for the gear indicator lens, mine cracked and pieces fell out.
  13. S

manual swap questions

I have a nice junkyard by me, I would get all the miscellaneous stuff there, probably off of the same car I get the trans from.
  14. S

manual swap questions

This list is exactly what I was looking for, Thanks NaturalFlavored!
Back