Recent content by SpeedAdiction20

1. S

2003.5 silver msp quick sale. $1,000 obo! Local pick up! Lots of extras/mods

I have been avoiding this for a while, but I have a 2003.5 Silver MSP with a lot of mods and extras that my brother drove for a while and I worked on for a long time with my own msp. A few years ago he needed a different car for work needs and so this car has been sitting at my parents for the...
  2. S

Water in passenger footwell - where's the leak?

sub, my car has been leaking for the last year when I got the engine rebuilt, and after it was hit in the right rear corner while on the trailer driving it down to get it built.. in NYC before the GW bridge...(hand), the van went over the trailer and hit the back light.. he was trying to make a...
  3. S

Garrett GT2860RS for sale used only 4K miles!

my birthday is soon so I will throw around the idea of getting the Haltech or the turbo, but I will let you know if I decide to go with the turbo way, thanks, if it was .64 i'd be all over it -max
  4. S

Oh and I'll just add this if anyone has an idea of tr A/R difference, and I've read a lot before and had wanted the .64 for a while, but I do like to get on it in 2nd, and if it can spool to around 10psi or so pretty quickly by 3-3.5k rpm, that's good with me ��
  5. S

So. I'm borred and worked and just looking around for a new turbo and I was gonna try to get a t3, but I just got a new manifold and it's more money than I'm looking to go for a whole new setup... So point being, anyone know the top end boost limit for this one with this A/R? Any different than...
  6. S

Flashed MSP ECU

so for all purposes this is a regular msp ecu right? all the pins are the same and all the timing and everything is the same? I know some people got their msp ecu's flashed for retarted timing to try to combat lag, but this doesn't have that flash right? just a regular msp flash?
  7. S

Wtb msp ecu!

thank you
  8. S

Wtb msp ecu!

I need to double check, but I'm pretty sure my brother needs a new ECU, there has been water leaking in the passenger side, and after some heavy rain it got high enough and fried it. My msp has a little bit of water leaking sadly too, but I'm pretty sure his is completely gone, I've been...
  9. S

MSP part out- Lots of parts

hey man, you getting rid of the ecu? let me know as soon as you can, thanks a lot
  10. S

New thread form SMITTY1017s part-out! New pics, and prices reduced! Lots of goodies!

hey man, do you have the ecu available? my brother might have fried his, and am looking for one, thanks -max
  11. S

GI: Replacement exhaust manifold

Hmm, well it's really too bad, but Speed Circuit just called me yesterday saying that the EGR connection doesn't line up with the stock pipe so that they will have to cut it and extend it a little and kind of make it fit, sucks a lot.
  12. S

What have you done to your MSP today?

Anyone have or know if anywhere I can get a rear pass side tailight for the MSP? I've been looking in the FS thread, want one in great conditon. my car got rear ended while on the trailer while I was taking it down to Speed Circuit. but luckily the guy is paying for everything, but I just wanted...
  13. S

MSP part out- Lots of parts

Pmed you about tailights, thank you
  14. S

03 msp parts sale

I haven't seen them and I don't know if they were available or what happened to the car, but do you have a pass. side rear tailight? just figured I would ask, if you do, in great condition, let me know asap please, I need one by the end of the weekend, thanks
Back