Recent content by Snowie78

1. Snowie78

No-Drill Gen3 M3 Plate Relocator Kit

anything available for 2019 mazda 3 models?
  2. Snowie78

2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

thanks!
  3. Snowie78

2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Traded my 2013 Cx-5 GS awd for the 2017 GT awd today.....big improvement from the 2.0l obviously but the ride has certainly improved in all the right ways. Start is much nicer compared to the rough start on the older model, quieter ride with the addition of the sound deadening, more refined...
  4. Snowie78

2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

I cant figure out how to upload the pics properly......not sure why it shows up as the link instead of the pic in the thread.....annoying
  5. Snowie78

Anyone Get The Lift Gate Strut Recall Fix Yet?

Waiting for them to wear out before replacing them is basically the same logic as putting a helmet on after you hit your head. Dealer replaced mine yesterday during routine oil change.....in and out in 40 mins.
  6. Snowie78

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Big fan of the black wheels on the white
  7. Snowie78

2014 CX5 GT "Miami Heat" dealer edition.

"I forgot how many haters are in this forum. I guess times haven't changed in 12 years,lol" Yup a lot of bellheads in this forum, lol. Cx-5 looks great! Real clean look.
  8. Snowie78

Show me your CX-5 wheels

http://s736.photobucket.com/user/eightpro/media/CAR/Photo-2.jpg.html These are the front mud flaps I am making reference.......the saddest looking front mud flap I have ever seen.
  9. Snowie78

Show me your CX-5 wheels

The factory front mud flaps that I have seen for the cx-5 do not stick out any wider than the side of the vehicle......do you have different aftermarket ones? If so please let me know because I would be interested.
  10. Snowie78

Show me your CX-5 wheels

mud flaps wont do anything for wider tires.....due to the front mud flaps being flush to the side of the Cx-5 and basically useless.
  11. Snowie78

Thoughts on these wheels?

good choice, but I am partial to the 3rd option. It is the exact rim I have in 18's except a different brand.
  12. Snowie78

Factory 19 inch wheel tire options

Folks, I have come across a set of 19inch factory rims for $500 in great condition and feel that is a very fair price. However after doing a search for rubber, I did not see many options. Let me know if any of you have had any luck getting new rubber on the 19's. I will continue my search on...
  13. Snowie78

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Looks great!
  14. Snowie78

Wanna Paint my 19" OEM Rims, what color matches best with a White CX-5?

Looks great.....just curious how much did the 19's cost you? I have an opportunity to get factory 19's for $500, so I think I am going to get them.....seems like a crazy good deal to me.
  15. Snowie78

235/65/17 instead of 225's on stock rims?

you will not notice any difference at the pump.....too small of a difference. I had the factory 17's and put on after market 18's with 235 and still get exactly 9.3L/100km
Back