2. S

Protege5 DG Motorsports Rear Carbon Fiber Trim Lip

Price drop, $130 usd + ship.
  3. S

Updated pictures and price
  4. S

Selling a DG Motorsports Rear CF Carbon Fiber trim lip. Real CF in perfect condition. Sold my P5 a while ago and kept this stored. I believe it is pretty rare now. SOLD!
  5. S

WTB: Protege5 5spd ECU

^ pm'd you
  6. S

WTB: Protege5 5spd ECU

Looking for a stock Protege5 5spd ECU Msg with price shipped to V5R2K3 Canada Thanks
  7. S

OFFICIAL: Protege RARE Parts Thread...

Kind of a bad pic but Might be custom, not too sure. Door sills :)
  8. S

Megan Racing exhaust sound

You could, but eventually it might end up sounding the same. All depends how much you care about the sound. Which muffler are you looking at? Alternatively, you could try a longer resonator (making it more quiet/possibly deeper), or another muffler altogether. Right now, I have a magnaflow...
  9. S

Megan Racing exhaust sound

usually with cheaper mufflers, the fiberglass packing inside of it tends to deteriorate after a while. So it is probably the muffler. I had a magnaflow that was very quiet at first, but a few weeks later, became much louder.
  10. S

Bucking @ 3000 rpms under acceleration

EGR possibly?
  11. S

My New Daily - 02 Pro5

Thanks! Yes, there are tons around here. I see at least 4-5 everyday going to work, all stock. I really enjoy the car. Definitely not fast, but fun to drive with tons of space. I just discovered that it actually has the clunk fix brackets, but still has a bit of a clunk in the rear. May be due...
Back