Recent content by Silly Wabbit

1. S

2016~2023 CX-9 DIY Cylinder head replacement (workshop/service manual)

I'm trying my best but couldn't pinpoint this crack. Not sure if its just residue. Can you circle it?
  2. S

2021 CX-5 with Thule Wingbar Evo whistle around 25mph+

Get a fairing. It should help with reducing wind noise.
  3. S

Cracked Cylinder Head (2018 CX-9)

$11k means go take it elsewhere we're not interested but if you insist then bite the pillow cuz we going in dry
  4. S

Coolant Leak Lawsuit Investigation for the CX-5, CX-9 and Mazda6

Yes I agree. Basically the dealer wants maximum reimbursement from the manufacturer so you don't have to pay as much so earn your business. Just bare in mind if they have a long line of $100 oil changes in the queue, there isn't much incentive to tie up their techs to perform a repair that...
  5. S

Power lift gate problem (2024 Mazda CX-5)

You can check the voltage of the pins search for POWER LIFTGATE (PLG) CONTROL MODULE INSPECTION
  6. S

Do you have a video? Does it beep or nothing at all? Could it be possible that something got caught and jammed the latch?
  7. S

Not ridiculing but just asking. You got the car knowing about this issue? And the dealer couldn't find a solution or a fix for a brand new car?
  8. S

Motive Products Power Bleeder Adapter for 2017 CX-5?

I used #1118 on my Cx-9 before
  9. S

Motive Products Power Bleeder Adapter for 2017 CX-5?

Go to their website. There's a Mazda adapter
  10. S

2016 CX-9 AC Leak (suspecting upper suction line)

Try to pinpoint and confirm the leak first with a UV dye. Have you not used the AC since the engine replacement? Or just didn't notice it...
  11. S

CX-5 Engine Cover Turbo Badges

Hurry it's 30% off now!
  12. S

What to do when your vehicle is submerging?

I also think window should be first, BUT i can see why the seatbelt is important. When the water rushed in, you'll likely panic and can't get seatbelt off, especially when you have precious cargo in the backseat.
  13. S

Powder Coat New Wheels on CX-90

Gloss black, dark satin bronze, gunmetal can't go wrong with white
  14. S

Poll 2.5T Coolant Leak/Engine Replacement

Sounds too good to be true.
Back