Recent content by silla3

1. S

Tire Pressure Monitoring on a 2016

Sorry, late to the party but you probably already know answer, no sensor in wheel... Abs module/speed sensor reads tpms
  2. S

99 626 dies

no suggestions on what it could possibly be??? i know there's a bunch of knowledgeable people on here!!!!
  3. S

The 6 / MS6 Picture ONLY Thread (NO DISCUSSION!)

very nice ride!!!
  4. S

Wanted...

i ran tein s-tech's on stock shocks & sruts for 2 years
  5. S

99 626 dies

my friend has a 99 626 auto, when he puts it in drive it dies, puts back in park, restarts, puts back in drive and dies, back in park restarts it and does fine... what could be problem?????? any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!! thanks
  6. S

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

sorry not real sure how to attatch pics, link below is my sexy 6
  7. S

Oil light flickering!!! WTF, Chuck???

I got to stay back there so when you break down I can pull over to help you... Hope you get it figured out
  8. S

Oil light flickering!!! WTF, Chuck???

hello, check make sure your drain plug is still there...haha
  9. S

HOUSTON, AND SURROUNDING AREAS and who ever else wants to make this happen.

i am good if its on a friday night, i close just about every sat night off by 10, im in katy/cypress,theres a houston meet area in the texas section we used to have good ones back in the day...
  10. S

The 6 / MS6 Picture ONLY Thread (NO DISCUSSION!)

picked this up from a friend saturday (2thumbs)
  11. mazda 6.jpg

mazda 6.jpg

12. S

Couple questions, One about P0138, and another about these weird switches i found.

the little red button is sometime used with aftermarket alarm's
  13. S

Just got my 1st Mazda

scroll down to the regional section of the forum, there's a canada section, looks like alot goin on there post there see wuts up and good luck...
  14. S

Just got my 1st Mazda

post your location, there might be some mazda guys on here that stay in your area that would be willin to meet up with you and for a little beer & food possibly help with the install, i know around here in houston you say free beer you got an install meet goin on...
  15. S

Just got my 1st Mazda

good purchase, car has lots of potential, mine had the injen cai, magnaflow exhaust had resonator remove from it sounded awsome, tien s-tech springs, gt spec upper front and rear strut bars and eibach sway bars, 18x8 45 offset hp racin wheel 225/40/18 nitto tires, exedy stage 2 clutch twm short...
Back