2. S

Ac switch and flickering question

Oh wow thanks a ton!
  3. S

Ok thanks for the info!
  4. S

Also if I put a new switch on would that be in addition to the resistor fix or would that not be needed after a new style switch was installed?
  5. S

The contacts on the harness are so messed up do you think it would be advisable to source a new one and splice it on or just throw a new fan switch in there and call it a day? Would I just order that through a dealer or like any auto parts store or online parts place? Could I just use some...
  6. S

Thanks for the response! Yeah I really should. That plastic is toast on the inside. Alright nice to know that the ac has its limitations. Someday Ill own a car that has good ac in this heat...
  7. S

Ok kinda gonna be a multi layered question here... Ive read all the write ups on how various people have addressed the flickering and on/off compressor thing and I bought some stuff to do the resistor fix but havent really had time to so Ive basically just been grumpily crimping the contacts and...
  8. S

Stronger hatch support?

Been busy sorry for not replying. Thanks for the suggestions. I would love a hitch receiver but no budget right now for a new bike rack. Thanks for the offer! I like the clamp idea! Just going with a ghetto brace it with a metal pole Option until I can figure out a custom bracket and support...
  9. S

Stronger hatch support?

Thanks for the responses all! I might just replace them with the stock ones and see if that helps. The stock lifts are rated for I think 84lbs. Not sure if that is each or both together? Then the rack is 18.2 lbs. Not sure what the weight of the hatch itself is. I was looking at matching lengths...
  10. S

Stronger hatch support?

Hi, I'm curious if anyone has ever put stronger lift supports on their hatch? I have a yakima king joe pro that used to be on a different car with a trunk but had to move it to this car and its too heavy to stay open. I've been looking at this website https://www.liftsupportsdepot.com/ and...
Back