Recent content by SHCX-9

1. S

Head light adjustment not working

sounds good, I will check them out tomorrow. Did you manually adjust yours all the way up? I hope they can be salvaged. I seems to be one thing after another, now the key fobs stopped working even with new batteries they still don't work?
  2. S

Head light adjustment not working

My 08 with HID no longer adjust with the dile switch on the dash? Has anyone else have this problem. Now the lights are all the down And are a pain to see at night. Hope it's not down to new headlight motors.
  3. S

How many miles do you have on your CX-9

Our 08 has 112k now the only problem is the headlights do not adjust any more and are stuck on the lowest setting. Other than that not a problem.
  4. S

Odd lighting issue

Thanks for your reply batmancx I haven't thought of testing the battery. I will look in to that, I will keep this post updated.
  5. S

Can a Late Model (2011, 2012 or 2013) CX-9 Reach Over 200,000 Miles Reliably?

Mine is an 08 only has 106k but all I have done is change the spark plugs and change the oil. But I think there is a member on hear that has a CX-9 that has over 200k on his. I think he has a thread in the engine and trans section about changing the trans fluid in his 9. If I can find it I will...
  6. S

Odd lighting issue

So my issue has returned! I have HIDs with the headlight adjuster in the cabin. They are all the way down but in adjuster in the cabin is at 0 the normal height. I can not adjust them with the switch? In my last post when I put a new bulb in the hatch the lights came back to normal and I could...
  7. S

Odd lighting issue

So last night while driving home I noticed that the lighting output was off and dim, it did not have a crisp cut off line line it normally did. It looked like the aim was way low asked my wife if she had noticed it before and she said she did also. So when I got home and had the lights on...
  8. S

Leather Seat Cleaner/Conditioner

I use Mothers VLR to keep them maintained. I do a good cleaning every month so my seats don't get to dirty.
  9. S

Motorcraft Fl-400S oil filter

I have been using the 400s for a while now and no problems so far. I would think with the motor being a Ford and the filter being Motorcraft it was made for it. I wouldn't stress to much about it.
  10. S

Ticking from under the engine??

I would like to know also. I have noticed mine has a light ticking but mine only has 104k. I only noticed it when it's been driven for a while.
  11. S

painted CX-9 bumpers and wheel trim

I like all the painted trim. The light bar on the roof is cool too.
  12. S

Rempoval of rear interior quarter panel

I think you will need to take out the rear floor/cubby and the two rear seats.
  13. S

CX-9 Audio: Very Disappointed!

Changing the speakers will help. I plan on doing this to our's, the only problem is ours is it's quite, I need to crank it up so I can hear any thing.
  14. S

2015 CX-9 color: Meteor Gray vs Jet Black ?

On my 2008 I ended up using 3 magic erasers on all of the trim to Deep clean it then left it. Still looks OEM fresh still.
  15. S

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Just changed the spark plugs this week so it required the intake to come off but it was not that bad of a job. It took me 2 hours but I took my time. I also changed the intake gaskets while it was off and my Mazda dealer had them in stock. The ones I took out were the originals and were past...
Back