Recent content by sgtjones

1. S

just picked up a 2005 Tribute

Ha ha ha. That Civic is a nightmare to drive after driving my MS3. I almost get killed pulling out in front of cars because I think I have time when I actually I don't. No more Honda's for us. At least not the stripped down models. However we are still keeping it because of the mileage it gets.
  2. S

just picked up a 2005 Tribute

Well my Speed3 now has to share the driveway with another Mazda. I just picked up a 2005 Tribute 4x4 for the wife with 80k on it for $4000. It is definitely nicer than her 2000 Civic.(rockon)
  3. S

Cel p2187

Thanks. I will look into those things. Mazda wanted $91.00 just to check which code it was showing. I told them what it was but they said that they would have to check to make sure and I would have to pay. BTW I now have 77500 miles on it, so warranty work it out...
  4. S

Cel p2187

Could it be caused by semi-constant 87 oct use for fuel?
  5. S

Cel p2187

No, nothing...
  6. S

Cel p2187

I have a 2007 speed3 with 77000 miles. The CEL is on, code is P2187. Any thoughts? Any idea how much it is to fix? It wont pass inspection this way.
  7. S

Need shocks and struts, what to get...

Ok, I was thinking that. What about these from street unit http://www.***************/BC_Coilover_Kit_Mazda3_p/bc-n-03.htm bc racing adjustable coilover?
  8. S

Need shocks and struts, what to get...

I need shocks and struts. What is the best to get? I would like to get cobb springs at the same time. Any recommendations?
  9. S

how many miles do you have on your ms3?

Jan 07 23000
  10. S

My kid can beat your kid

After baseball season we are going to find a wrestling camp for him. Baseball is his true love. His dream is an olympic wrestler, not sure if we have that kind of time to dedicate though.
  11. S

My kid can beat your kid

Thanks! He really enjoys it. It is a lot of work and it builds character. I am all about team sports, but with wrestling, even though your on a team, it is all individual effort. You either win or lose. No shame in losing as long as you gave you best effort. Train harder and the next time...
  12. S

My kid can beat your kid

My youngest son, 9, won the Massachusetts State Championship for his wieght class in wrestling on Saturday. He qualified for the tournament on the previous Sunday at the regional finals. Then we went out by Boston for the "The Big East" which is our state finals. He wrestled in the Gold...
  13. S

official all season mats or third party?

When I bought my car last Jan. I also bought the mazda all weather mats. Later that day. When I hit the gas, the pedal stuck under the mat. Almost rammed the car in front of me, as you all know, our car launches pretty good in second. I went back to the dealer and they said that they had...
  14. S

Where are our military guys at??

I just got out of the Marines this last month. Based in Massachusetts, Westover Air Reserve Base. Was with MASS-6. Semper Fi! Thanks for serving our Corps.
  15. S

I love my wife!

Happy anniversary! Going on 15 yrs this year. I tell my kids, a happy Mom makes a happy home. Treat her right and she will treat you right. Good for you.
Back