Recent content by Sergemazda

1. S

18 center vents for 17?

Good question, I'm interesting to know the result and price. Thanks
  2. S

Watch the live stream from the 2018 NY Auto Show - Mazda

During the press conference, Mazda also announced the addition of Apple CarPlay™ and Android™ Auto support to its vehicle line-up. In Canada, these mobile device connectivity technologies will first be offered in the 2019 CX‑9 launching this summer, and then rolled out across the entire model...
  3. S

Using this for 6 months as front parking sensors (2016 CX-5)

lol, it 's never happened to me, trust me. And don't worry we are far far away from each other... :) But I find the most critical parts when you are parking a car are corners of bumpers, not the center. But again my thinking and I can uderstand it's not the same for all :)
  4. S

Using this for 6 months as front parking sensors (2016 CX-5)

Hi, thanks for the share. Most of the time when get out/in of parking place, it's easy to scratch corner of the bumper. The sensors of this solution are mostly in the center of the bumper so I'm questionning about the accurency for the corner of the bumper ? thanks.
  5. S

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Thanks Tiny
  6. S

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

Hi Shiggy, so always happy wit these new Bosch wiper ? Any advise. I'm looking to buy some to Autozone. I just want a be sure because I'm need to use a mail box in USA (autozone are the only saler I found and they don't ship to Canada). I will after ship them to Canada, so it's like 40$ CAD...
  7. S

Side windows lock by ice

Thanks for advise. :) Working well for winter ? Because it's looking more like to shine/repair joint than to not sticky joint...
  8. S

Side windows lock by ice

Hi, i'm questionning about a way to limit side windows locked by ice, water transformed on ice during winter. With the new way Mazda get a better sound insulation on cx5 2017, they added a lot of joints. That doesn't help when temp down and water/humidity become ice around side windows. It's...
  9. S

2017 CX-5 GT wipers suck

and which model of rain-x please ?
  10. S

New CX-5 GS vibration issue

Yes same issue, under -20C : loud vibrations when gear (D) engaged and low RPM. Car is more difficult to manipulate (starting engine, engage gear shifter, stearing wheel... ) Its really like some grease/oil somewhere harden under -20C Disappear as soon as car is warmer. Im leaving in Montreal...
  11. S

New CX-5 GS vibration issue

Thanks for info Nick Is there any risk of damage until they find a fix ?
  12. S

2017~2024 Cover trim gear shifter and windows buttons : piano glass plastics

they describe them with the 3M sticker under so I suppose it's going on top of originals :S
  13. S

2017~2024 Cover trim gear shifter and windows buttons : piano glass plastics

hi, i'm wondering if some of you test these accessories or have another solution to protect these plastics black piano glass ? Maybe just a simple 3m protection. If you have link I'm looking for...
  14. S

2017 CX-5 Auto start

Here my model of remote : http://www.idatalink.com/product/product/product_id/508 Thanks
Back