sounds good, i may be available to come out and play
  2. S

Las Vegas Mazdas

we have meets about every thursday :)
  3. S

Possibly new to vegas

Some states don't have regular emissions testing :P
  4. S

went to DEATH Valley with LV Euros and Flat4 LV today...

ouch..... that white one looks very familliar :(
  5. S

Pole Position Raceway (aka P2R)

well first off, this will be a long post... i think... i drank a bit tonight lol second off, everyone needs to go down there ASAP!!!!!! it definatly gives me the same rush that my shifter gives me at an autocross. now don't get it confused it's not nearly as fast, and not nearly as...
  6. S

Las Vegas Area

i know how you feel my friend..... (help)
  7. S

Oatman Cruise THIS SUNDAY!!!!

i'm having some issues with my hosting people which is also why the auto-x pics aren't up yet! i've actually had to call these people lol i'm not too happy :P should be fixed soon i hope
  8. S

Mazda Meets Every 3rd Sunday of the Month!!

i will be trying to come along for awhile :) but i'm unsure exactily what i will be doing will let you know later in the week ;)
  9. S

Mazda Meets Every 3rd Sunday of the Month!!

i'll bring guitar hero!
  10. S

Oatman Cruise THIS SUNDAY!!!!

dibs on borrowing someone's 2way!!!
  11. S

AutoX Round 15/16

wow talk about lame!!!! i am predicting this will be the death of our local scca :( our members alone cannot support the club, we definatly thrived on occasional members as well as casual racers. looks like we'll be back to 15-20 run days again, well for a little bit :( i'll be out at the...
  12. S

Vegas/South-West : TRACK DAY NOV 17TH AND 18 at SMMR, Great event for everyone!!!!!

Copied and edited some from S2ki.com from a post by karim! Speed Ventures is holding a 2 day event at SMMR which is in Pahrump. This is your chance to get that <strike>S2000</strike> Mazda of yours on a race track and either learn how to drive it properly or see what's it's full capabilites...
  13. S

who has put a mbc on the ms3 out here

thankfully the turbo on my miata boosts nice and linear ;) hehe blown motors are not fun, i was on motor 3 on my old honda when i decided to get rid of it lol
  14. S

All the different Vegas Meets

rt66 drive? lol
  15. S

Las Vegas Auto-x October 7th

yea i didn't make it :( couldn't sleep until 3am (damn night shifts!!) and i had to be in work by 10pm so i played football with some guys at 7pm tonight hehe good stuff :P i miss not having my car/tow vehicle ;) hehe
Back