Recent content by Rogue

1. R

For Sale Various Protege5 Parts

Are the bronzoil bushings available?
  2. R

What have you done to your MSP today?

Yeah, you're spot on with that. Had a compression and leak down test done a while ago... valve seals and piston rings need to be replaced. She doesn't get driven much anymore, and still pulls pretty well so I'm not too concerned about it right now. Plus, I'm thinking of trading her in this...
  3. R

The MSP has sat in the garage for over a week. It's going to smoke so much when I start it up. :(
  4. R

SOLD! Mazdaspeed Lip, Lip vents, JDM Protege Tails, Rain visors

Are you selling the lip and the inserts separately for $450?
  5. R

Huge Protege5/MSP Partout Bananza

Man... I wish i could have bought that radiator a couple of weeks ago. Do you have a picture of the MSP front seats?
  6. R

WTB MSP Radiator

Looking for low mileage MSP Radiator. Anyone have one to part out?
  7. R

03' front bumper OE part number?

The Protege5 had the parking amber lights in the bumper whereas the MP3/MSP had parking lights built into the headlight housing. The two bumpers have different part numbers. The 03.5 MSP had an additional "front lip" that replaced the fog lights, but still used the same bumper. The lights that...
  8. R

OEM MSP mats-new

Are they still available?
  9. R

03' front bumper OE part number?

I believe it is BN7H-50-031 - Bumper, Front (MPS SUSP) https://imgur.com/a/YNePrAp <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/YNePrAp"><a href="//imgur.com/YNePrAp"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  10. R

Just dropped off the car at a shop for compression and leak-down testing. Lots of smoke on cold startup after sitting for a couple of days (does this regularly). I'm thinking it may be valve seals, but they're concerned it might be the turbo. Either way, this probably won't be cheap.
  11. R

2002 Protege5 - low miles

Nice looking car. I miss my Red 2002 P5
Back