Recent content by robziggs23

1. R

Turbo Choices?? MSP

lol thats great and everything but i dont have 4 grand....id rather buy a new car
  2. R

Turbo Choices?? MSP

it is a msp.... i have all those mods already...why would i rebuy them thats pointless i have good mods i just need a turbo...thats it not a whole kit lmao
  3. R

Turbo Choices?? MSP

my turbo seal is blown and i wanted to know if there was anything similar size that i could buy seeing as a brand new t25 is 1200 i didnt want to spend that much
  4. R

Turbo Choices?? MSP

hey everyone, I was just wondering if there were any other good turbo options out there for my msp besides the stock T25r. My msp has currently does not have forged internals so im not looking to go bigger just seeing if there was anything similar or the same size as the stock turbo that would...
  5. R

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege 2.0t **MUST SEE**

Hey Guys! For sale is my 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege. The interior is about a 9/10 and the exterior is about a 9.5/10. It has a 2.0 turbocharged engine and is front wheel drive.This car is very clean probably one of the cleanest mazdaspeed protege's out there. It runs strong and has amazing...
  6. R

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

thanks man! bumppp
  7. R

thanks guys! I really try and maintain the car as much as i can
  8. R

thanks man and what could i possibly take more pictures of?
  9. R

yess still for sale and sorry rico yes the carbon fiber hood is sold from someone in the local area
  10. R

Please Delete