Recent content by rigit

1. R

2008 red MS3 90k miles complete partout

shoot me an email please for pics. trigger dot eric at gmail dot com
  2. R

The TMIC is OEM. pretty much the only aftermarket I can visually see is the intake, short shifter, and lowering springs. all else appears OEM. feel free to make offers. Thanks
  3. R

2008 red MS3 90k miles complete partout I have a red 08 MS3 with 90k miles. ran over something and busted the oil pan, cracked block, bent control arms, and snapped a motor mount. everything else is okay. the motor does spin over by hand. here is my price list. feel free to make offers...
  4. R

MSM 04 red mazdaspeed miata part out

MSM 04 red mazdaspeed miata part out Hey guys, I picked up a 04 mazdaspeed miata to part out. shoot me a PM or email me for anything you want. my email and paypal is trigger.eric@gmail.com I put together this list of everything I could think of. I set the prices at what I think is fair. if...
  5. R

ti grey MSP partout. clean low mile car with lots of aftermarket goodies

Its all gone. I have the taillights and the trunk cargo net with 3 of 4 tabs. thats all thats left of it. Carcas was hauled off for scrap this past weekend. Thanks to all those that bought parts from me. there are parts of this MSP from east coast to west and from canada to puerto rico.
  6. R

Boston, you looking for something in particular? I'll PM on door panels Sway bar gone. all I got is the front OEM RB.
  7. R

mike, I got all 4 doors, and they looks great too. I'll make you a package deal. I'll shoot you a PM on them.
  8. R

CAI, long gone. fromt bumper reinforcment is gone. rear bumper reinforcement still there. LMK.
  9. R

it now would probably be easier to list whats left. doors, headlights, taillights, sway bars and links (AWR & RB), center console, trunk trim and cargo net, dash peices. thats about it. LMk if anyone wants some little odball stuff I might be missing. I plan to haul the carcass off in a couple...
  10. R

id take the price the salvage yard gives me. I think its running about $10/100lbs.
  11. R

trunk lid seal is yours. front fenders are gone. rear sway has a deposit on it.
  12. R

FYI, I been on vacation for a week in a cabin in the woods. it was great. but there was absolutely no cell service or internet. I literally has to drive to town a couple times to make a call. I am back to reality now and will answer all you guys questions and PM's as soon as I can. sorry...
Back