Recent content by Rhino_66

1. R

All Weather Mats...Which?

I got OEM mats off eBay for $80. Since we got snow here last week, I'm REALLY glad I got them. I like the taller side coverage of the weathertechs, but I don't like the slick plastic or the extra $100 price. We use them on our work trucks and they are great for mud and heavy slush. I also...
  2. R

Karr Alarm

There's a pic of a Karr "alarm" in this thread on a prius forum: http://priuschat.com/threads/removing-karr-alarm.58304/ If a dealership hacked up the harness on my brand new car to install that piece of crap and then "deactivated" it, I would refuse delivery of the vehicle. Did they already...
  3. R

Guide How To Disable Daytime Running Lights (instructions)

Yes. Same procedure to disable and enable DRLs. .
  4. R

Full Service Manuals PDF

This is the reason you must disable javascript in your browser. .
  5. R

There was a reason I put this line in the original post... .
  6. R

This is the actual procedure sent to Jeff Schmidt Mazda service department by Mazda Tech Support. It does work. Mine is a 2013 Sport, so I don't have to worry about the automatic lights. Step 7 is just releasing the parking brake. When the service manager and I were trying the procedure, we...
  7. R

There's your problem. Release the parking brake, THEN take your foot off the pedal. .
  8. R

Here are the ridiculous instructions for disabling the 2013 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights. This is no longer done through the diagnostic computer. Timing for the procedure is critical. If you miss a step, the procedure will fail and you will have to start over. The tech at my dealership...
  9. R

Electric Air Intake "Supercharger"

"In an instant your vehicle can turn from a basic street car into a full performance machine with a nice race sound. The motor can be turned on even at a stop by putting the car in neutral and pressing the gas pedal to intimidate other drivers at any stop light!" (jerkit) Final Compression...
  10. R

Got my CX-5!

Well, I've had my CX-5 for a week now... I got my Sky Blue CX-5 Sport AWD from the dealer on 12/21. By the time I got all the paperwork done, it was almost 7pm so I had a nice drive home in the blowing snow and icy roads (gotta love Ohio). I will definitely be ordering front & rear splash...
  11. R

New Product from PAC will allow you to retain AC control w/ aftermarket radio & more

It plugs right into the Mazda radio harness. No cutting of the vehicle harness wires is required. You still have to wire the adapter to the head unit. .
  12. R

Looking for Taillight Wiring Diagram

I'm accessing it with Firefox using AdBlock and NoScript plug-ins with cookies disabled. I'm not a Mazda service rep, so I don't have a login or password. I don't even get a screen for the login. I just opened one of the pages I saved with an html editor, and there is a javascript redirect...
  13. R

2013 CX-5 Service Info

I'm accessing it with Firefox using AdBlock and NoScript plug-ins with cookies disabled. I'm not a Mazda service rep, so I don't have a login or password. I don't even get a screen for the login. I just opened one of the pages I saved with an html editor, and there is a javascript redirect...
  14. R

2013 CX-5 Service Info

As I will be picking up my CX-5 from the dealership in the next couple of weeks, I have been doing some searching online for service info. I found the following pages and figured it would make for a good introductory post...
  15. R

Looking for Taillight Wiring Diagram

Will these help? http://am.mazdaserviceinfo.com/emazda/dealersystem/service/esi/en_us/SH/2013/CX5/mv/books/mvw09/html/id091800010100.html http://am.mazdaserviceinfo.com/emazda/dealersystem/service/esi/en_us/SH/2013/CX5/mv/books/mvw09/html/id091800011800.html...
Back