Recent content by redspeed6

1. R

FS: Mazdaspeed6 Go Fast-Err Parts

No Problem... Thanks everyone else who bought and shared interest!
  2. R

DashHawk Sold... CAI -- TIP -- BOV Still Up If Anyone Wants To Make Me An Offer
  3. R

CP-E Exhaust Sold
  4. R

It reads everything, just wont connect when connected to a computer. The COMM port inside the DH is messed up, common problem with them, and since MSD is no longer supporting them, can't be repaired. But yes, you can see fuel, knock, boost, everything - its sweet other than not being able to...
  5. R

Sorry to say, sold the Speed last night, family growning and needed something with more room. Sad day, but I have some parts I removed and would like to pass along to my fellow board members :) Ok, so here it goes... MSD Dashhawk - Still works, reads, logs everything - only can't connect to...
  6. R

Not making full boost

what kinda fuel you running?? if your not running 91+ - computer will pull timing and open the wategate to allow low boost to prevent knock
  7. R

What have you done to your MS6 today?

I did move it to the back, it didn't hit me but thought the same thing. I tried the passenger seat, but it vibrated too much. I don't drive with it every day, just when I wanna video something or if I know I'm going to a meet or cruise.
  8. R

Made mine, searched and found what other people were doing. Basically 3/4 square alum tubing, u-bolts and a camera mount from a tripod. Was easy to do, cost was 30, 15 for the mini tripod and 15 for the materials and 10mins of work. Real simple and works great.
  9. 2012-03-10 15.42.30.jpg

2012-03-10 15.42.30.jpg

10. R

Made a video camera head rest mount - took it on a short trip down a back road and made a video.... http://youtu.be/vC7TLUnW4J8
  11. R

MS6 Alarm Issues

Shock sensor? I remember they go bad and cause havoc... check that first it has a red light on it that shows when its being triggered. Should be mounted under the center console.
  12. R

Installed the PTP PCV fix last night.... not a whole of of time to drive... will drive today see how it does
  13. R

Roll cage looks sweet - how was the install?? So and plans for the front seats being replaced??
  14. R

need advice on my speed 6

Black grill... white speed is sweet in my eyes. Never go wrong with an exhaust, the sound is sweet and the hp gain is always nice as well. A good set of coil overs will set you back a nice chunk so up to you on how many mods you want to do and also depends on your budget
Back