Recent content by redsoulcx5

1. R

Just bought 2018 CX-5 GT w/premiu pkg - Beware of dealer installed hitch!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that banged up hole! Looks like the dealer just gave the job to the apprentice. The OEM hitch installed in Australia looks completely different. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHCytILChc0 Does anyone know where I can find an aftermarket...
  2. R

What Other Cars Do You Have Beside Your CX-5?

2003 Mazda Protege SP20
  3. R

Anyone have trouble deciding between the CX-5 and CX-9?

Plenty of options out there to facilitate extra cargo space without having to get a larger car. Depends how often you would need to utilize the extra space in the CX-9 otherwise just get a roof pod and save yourself a few thousand.
  4. R

Trying to Decide Between CX-5 or CX-9

Maybe get the CX-5 in diesel, has more pulling power
  5. R

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Modified my 2009 CX-7 Rhino Sportz RSS153 Roof racks and installed it onto my 2017 CX-5. Looks Sweet!
  6. R

2017 - 2019 wheels

They look AMAZINGLY GOOD. How much did it cost to power coat the wheels?
  7. R

2017 - 2019 wheels

I have the 17 but I think the slight change in shades on the 19 make the pizza slices look like a family size. I think the 16 wheels matched the car and made it look more aggressive. Mazda have to introduce some nice black wheels I reckon.
  8. R

Recommendations to repair hole on 2017 CX-5 roof rain gutter cover

Thank you for all your suggestions guys. I really appreciate it. I was going go cover the holes with some black silicone and then I wondered if I could somehow modify my CX-7 Rhino RSS153 Roof racks to fit the CX-5. That would cover the holes and save a bit of money in buying new roof racks. It...
  9. R

FOR SALE: Rhino Sportz RSS153 Roof Racks for Mazda CX-7 - $120

Hi, I have a pair of Rhino Sportz RSS153 Roof Racks for sale. They are in excellent condition and are a stylish addition to any Mazda CX-7. Located in Melbourne, Victoria. Can post for additional charge. Ebay rating of 221 at 100% PM me if you are interested.
  10. R

I agree, they do look nice! However, don't really like the cross bars that go with the rails. I prefer longer cross bars installed, Something like the Thule roof racks to take advantage of the roof space.
  11. R

Hi, When I bought the car, the previous owner had roof racks installed on the CX-5 but took it off before he sold it. I can see 4 holes that was drilled through the plastic rain gutter cover. It also appears to be manufactured with some metal components underneath which I can see is starting to...
  12. R

FOR SALE: Rhino Sportz RSS153 Roof Racks for Mazda CX-7 - $100

Hi Mazda owners, I have a pair of Rhino Sportz Roof Racks for sale. The model is Rhino RSS153 and they suit Mazda CX-7. Going cheap at $100. PM me if you are interested. Located in Melbourne, Victoria.
  13. R

Help with Mazda CX-5 Window Trim Crack

Thanks for your help Anchorman. I get a price for the part from Mazda and determine if it is worth replacing. They normally charge an arm and a leg for something so simple.
  14. R

Help with Mazda CX-5 Window Trim Crack

Hi, Am I the first one to experience this window trim crack or has anyone else experienced this on their CX-5 KF Series. I have no idea how this could have happened but looking for advice on how to best repair it. As you can see in the below image, should I be concerned about this crack or is it...
Back