Recent content by randomstuff

1. R

Guide 2nd Generation CX-9: Sequential LED turn signal installation (side mirrors)

Thank you so much. I've finished installing them on my CX-9 2018 and I'm very satisfied with the effect. A side note: you're gonna have a hard time detaching the mirrors if you have big fingers. Also, take the utmost care with those annoying clips. I was careful but apparently not enough, and...
  2. R

Just Installed Fortin Remote Start on my new 2016 Mazda CX-5 DIY

Thank you very much, @RedBaron.
  3. R

Just Installed Fortin Remote Start on my new 2016 Mazda CX-5 DIY

I have installed the evo-one in my CX-9 2018, push-to-start. Everything's worked fine and well. But now I want to check other things without it installed. How do I remove it? Is there certain settings I need to switch off before I plug the factory harness instead of the evo one's?
  4. R

2018 CX9 Horn Wiring Programming with Evo One

Thank you for everything, @youri. Hopefully someone else can help with this horn wire at the clock spring connector stuff.
  5. R

This feature is removed from my region's version. If you check the video in the post, you'll see it working using the evo-one. I just want a picture for the horn wire at the clock spring connector. Btw, if you could take a picture of its setting, it would be useful using OBDII to reactivate it...
  6. R

Hi. I have a question about the horn 2018 CX-9. I don't have the horn activation when locking using the OEM remote. I've installed the evo-one and everything is working fine (remote start and locking doors w/OEM remote while engine is running). Someone answered at the Fortin Ask forum as...
  7. R

Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Amazing addition, man! Thank you very much. This surely will help. Much appreciated. <3
  8. R

CX-9 infortainment connector diagram for AIO tweaks hack

Everyone is waiting for a hero. As for me, I've only got my new car for almost six months, so I don't wanna mess sth up, given the situation with guarantee period. If you could provide us with your attempt and the steps (visual ofc), you'd be helping so many people. Who knows, though? I might...
  9. R

You're most welcome, guys. And I'd appreciate it if you do. I'll keep checking once you have replied again. Thank you in advance.
  10. R

Upgraded MZD firmware successfully on my own

Everyone with these models is looking for them. :/ Mine is 2018 and the current infotainment is horrible. There is no auto lock for doors, which is crazy and can result in some serious accidents.
  11. R

If you can take some picture of the 1) serial ports interface of the display unit after removal and 2) their plugs into the console, I'm gonna send it to Bijan Albuyeh who wrote incredible tutorials for programming mazda infotainment systems, after giving me permission of course. He may work...
  12. R

How-To program Mazda CX-9 auto door locks (speed or gear activated)?

If you have one for CX-9 2018, that will be great. I have no idea why Mazda messed the whole thing up for 2018 models. There isn't even an option to auto-lock in any mode (parking / moving ). For anyone asking, YES, I have checked every single and each option in the infotainment system but found...
  13. R

Removing Infotainment system in 2016-2018 CX-9

Hello. Could you upload a video of how you managed that? I've searched everywhere for a video of CX-9 2018 with no luck! The tutorial "jellyfish11" attached made things clearer but it's not that enough for my current level. Besides, how is the wiring and with the adapter going with you? Giving...
Back