Recent content by Ralf

1. R

CX-9 chirping sound

I’m having this exact issue and it started after struts and mounts were replaced. The new mounts were not original mazda parts so that might be why. Can someone recommend a good aftermarket brand for this? KYB maybe?
  2. R

2007~2015 New Revised CX-9 Transfer Case?

Can you share the link to buy the parts? How much are they?
  3. R

2013-15 radio retrofit to 2012 possible?

Has anyone retrofitted the 2013-2015 radio with touchscreen and navigation to a 2012 or older cx9? My suv didnt have navigation, just the standard radio with bluetooth and rear view camera but I would like to buy a later model used radio and replace it. It would be compatible? Thank you.
  4. R

Need help with "End of life" decision - Transfer Case + Transmission 08 CX-9 AWD

Im having the exact same problem, I just called Mazda and they refused to help with the problem arguing expired warranty but its clear this is a bad design issue and should not be dependent on a warranty period. I still need to contact the dealer to find about the estimate for the whole...
  5. R

Transfer Case - 4WD Issues

Hi, I have the same problem with worn splines on my CX9, what outcome did you had with Mazda about this problem? I consider this to be a design failure because there is no way an improper use can cause this damage and even more considering this car is FWD 90% of the time so this splined joint...
  6. R

Leak in rear seal power transfer case is fixable?

My 2012 CX-9 AWD is leaking oil from the rear seal of the power transfer case. It looks like the rear seal has given up and oil is being dripped and splattered by the rotary motion of the shaft. here are some pictures: I was looking at the parts trying to figure if the rear seal is...
Back