Recent content by Prodigy

1. P

Quaife 2.0 Transmission, Brembo Gran Turismo BBK, Fidanza, MSP ECU, Viper alarm, etc

These will be listed on ebay, please lmk if there's any interest as I'd rather sell them to a forum member.
  2. P

Quaife 2.0 Transmission, Brembo Gran Turismo BBK, Fidanza, MSP ECU, Viper alarm, etc

These require 17's with a dished spoke. Unfortunately, I don't have an RPF1 to measure. Below are the specs. I would not recommend modifying the brackets without acquiring an engineering degree first.
  3. P

It works fine. It was originally running in a 240sx. It controls fuel and spark. I dont have a distributor for a protege.
  4. P

The MSII+spark comes with the built in map sensor, ford edis module, 36-1 trigger wheel, crank sensor, relay board, temp sensor, fuel cutoff inertia switch, and protege 1.8 8mm ignition coil wires. I never got a chance to install this one.
  5. P

Hey guys, It's been forever since I've posted but I have these items to move. All are being stored at Mazmart in Atlanta, Georgia if any one local wants to see them. PayPal or Cash only. Can ship worldwide via UPS/USPS. Prices shipped are for US members. PM for international shipping...
  6. P

Prodigy's How-to Rebuild Your Transmission (G15M-R)

Definitely take it to a trans shop immediately. It could be something as simple as a temp sensor or inhibitor switch but the heat will damage everything over time.
  7. P

mazda rx 8 r3 wheels

Mazmart can provide them new a whole lot cheaper than the dealerships.
  8. P

AMOC presents: BBQ at Mazmart

I'll be thar.
  9. P

Anyone have a spare flying 'M' grille emblem

Mazmart sells em brand new for $12
  10. P

Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | February

Congrats Christopher! Shoulda mentioned Prodigy Transmissions. ;)
  11. P

waky waky mister georgia forum

We're planning on having a big meet at Mazmart in September/October. ;)
  12. P

How To: Remove/Install Tranny and LSD or disassemble gears

You'll have to pull the front, rear bracket, and left/driver side motor mount. Just be sure that you have something to support the engine or you'll tear the passenger side mount.
  13. P

WTB: VICS solenoid

Mazmart sells em for $45 or so.
Back