Recent content by Pro_five

1. P

Does anyone know the awg size for these battery terminal wires?

I haven't installed them, but the copper lugs that come with the kit are too big for the 3 smaller wires.
  2. P

Oil Upgrade Recommendations?

Uh oh. Have I been using the wrong oil? I've been using 5w-30.
  3. P

Does anyone know the awg size for these battery terminal wires?

The terminals are kinda funky and I want to replace them with these: Fastronix Military Spec Battery... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X36RILW/?tag=m20b7-20. But, I think the copper lugs that came in the package are a bit too big for the smaller wires.
  4. 20210124_054105.jpg

20210124_054105.jpg

5. 20210124_054115.jpg

20210124_054115.jpg

6. P

2001 Mazda sp20 obd2 not working

There should a fuse box near the clutch pedal or somewhere there. Check to see if all the fuses are good.
  7. P

Trouble trying to start

Starter? I had to do this to my last car before it wouldn't crankover. Smack your Starter and see if it tirns on. Check your brake resovoir 1st.
  8. P

Size of the battery cables?

Hey yall, I'm thinking about replacing the battery terminals but I'm not sure what's the awg?
  9. P

Clicking/knocking noise after rotor and brake pad change

Does this mean he has to get new rotors? All those lines don't look good.
  10. P

Clicking/knocking noise after rotor and brake pad change

Do you hear anything when you're not pressing the brakes? Also, are they drill and slotted?
  11. P

WTB: Protege5 solid motor mounts

I'm looking for the front, passenger, and transmission mount.
  12. P

Switching out the caliper guide pin on the protege5?

I got the type A one. What's the metric size of the allen hole?
  13. P

Switching out the caliper guide pin on the protege5?

I'm not comfy in using that allen bolt and would like to use a hex bolt instead. Does anyone know where i can get some hex bolts?
  14. P

Mazda Protege5 Bigger Brake upgrade

Which car are those brakes from?
  15. P

Mazda Protege5 Bigger Brake upgrade

Read this thread from justin. He got mz6 08 calipers all around. Someone mentioned that the 99+ 626 has the same diameter as the rear mz6 rotors ... Read post #74 https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/mazda-6-brake-upgrade.123797660/...