Recent content by princess peach

1. P

Pablo's NA, here we go again...

All exhaust parts are installed, runs much better now. However, my window regulator is broken... so my driver window is currently down. The passenger one works but feels as wonky as the other one did, so I might have to replace both... Ready for Mid Ohio on Monday
  2. P

What have you done to your Miata today?

Been driving with an open header for a couple of weeks... have parts ready to install, waiting for GoMiata to send me the right O2 sensor. Raceland header and Enthuza race pipe
  3. P

Been driving with an open header for a couple of weeks... have parts ready to install, waiting for GoMiata to send me the right O2 sensor. Raceland header and Enthuza race pipe
  4. P

This happened yesterday, ready to go back to Mid Ohio June 1st.
  5. P

Installed the seat yesterday, Corbeau Forza FIA. Chose that one due to size and price, comfy so far and allows me to go as low as I can without mounting it to the floor. Got a KazeSpec bracket and harness from Will, ordered another harness bar from HardDog. Ready for June 1st, going back to Mid...
  6. P

The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

here's the clean run
  7. P

This happened on Sunday, that cone was asking for it... from my perspective
  8. P

This happened on Sunday, that cone was asking for it... from my perspective
  9. P

what program, trackcross?
  10. P

Our first event is April 26, I've been driving my car since the MS6 is down but I haven't changed my tires yet, maybe sometime this week.
  11. P

Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

yeah, that was my MSP... and before that it was Bill's. I've been following the progress you're making, pretty cool
  12. P

Schedule for NEOHIO, trying to add a couple more dates (looking for venues) April 26, 2015 – Solo School & Test & Tune (L) June 28, 2015 – Points Event (L) July 26, 2015 – Points Event( L) August 23, 2015 -Points Event (L) September 27, 2015 – Points Event (L) (L) Lakeland Community College...
  13. P

Mine is in the garage, haven't even looked at it...
  14. P

The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I have no issues, so you should be totally fine
  15. P

Jeff's 2008 Special Edition Build Thread...

Good deal, should have some extra room inside. Drove one before I was into them, no can't say if I'd like one now or not.
Back