Recent content by pegreene

1. P

2010 Mazda 3 OEM remote start issues

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I have one I bought like 2-3 years ago and never got it working. Just started toying with it the other day because I had some free time.
  2. P

OEM Remote Start Installation - 2013 Mazda3

Figured I'd bump this, since the problem still exists. I rechecked all the wiring and best I can tell everything is fine, but I still get the 8 honks about the steering wheel lock. Would really appreciate any ideas.
  3. P

I'll have to wait till my wife's car is here and I have free time to dig under the dash again and look at it. Thanks for your help.
  4. P

Well, kit manufacturer is Mazda (OEM Remote Start), not sure who to call or if they would even begin to support an end user install of their product. I've contacted the people I purchased it through, but as of yet they haven't turned up anything useful. Edit: Well, I guess Mazda may not be the...
  5. P

Thanks for sharing. I have actually looked at that article already and verified the kit I have is the "Updated" one, but still no go at the moment. Wife is still driving the car so I haven't had a chance to dig around and check the rest of the connections. Was hoping there was something other...
  6. P

Anyone? Did I post this in the wrong place maybe?
  7. P

Hello, Over a year ago I ordered the OEM remote start (0000-8F-L40A) kit for my wife's car (Mazda 3 4 door skyactiv iTouring (I think?) with Tech Package. I also ordered the homelink dimming mirror. Installed them both last weekend finally and the mirror is working fine, but I'm having some...
Back