• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

pcb's latest activity

• P
    pcb replied to the thread Boring Daily Build.
    As far as I know, the gas pedal isn't mechanically connected to the throttle. The gas pedal just has a "sensor" on it that talks to the...
  • P
    If your engine didn't race and you just didn't accelerate, I wouldn't blame the transmission.
  • P
    I don't remember if you mentioned it earlier but have you cleaned your MAF sensor? Make sure you use MAF cleaner. They are really...
  • P
    pcb replied to the thread LankyKiwi's Rally-flavored SP20.
    Cool!! I glad you like them.
  • P
    pcb reacted to LankyKiwi's post in the thread LankyKiwi's Rally-flavored SP20 with Like Like.
    So this post begins way back in mid febuary when our mate PCB sent me a message with an interesting offer... A Paypal transfer and few...
  • P
    Have you heard about spraying around the hoses with carb cleaner?
  • P
    ^^^What he said. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/check-your-intake-tube.123828382/
  • P
    I could see your oil burning being a root cause of the code. The ECU allows for a bit of misfiring without throwing a misfire code. If...
  • P
    I doubt it.
  • P
    pcb replied to the thread Falsely overheated.
    I tested for continuity between pin #91 and the four B/W pins and there is continuity between pins # 24, 51, 76, and 77. If the OP were...
  • P
  • P
    pcb replied to the thread Falsely overheated.
    I took the cover off my ECU and found this... And this... I found pin #91 on the backside of the circuit board...
  • P
    pcb replied to the thread P5 with 15x6 +40mm offset.
    That's what I was wondering. The fronts don't have much of a lip to catch the caps. A bit of grease is always good though. It stops any...
  • P
    I checked my parts car and it has no dust caps at all and I checked RockAuto and couldn't find anything. eBay had these but I'm not...
  • P
    Rear bearing... Front bearing...