• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by PaulZooms

1. PaulZooms

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Nice rig! Very sharp looking.
  2. PaulZooms

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Hard to evaluate the deal without itemizing dealer discount, incentives, etc. See my posts above for full list of itemizations. If you give us good data, we can give you an accurate answer.
  3. PaulZooms

Looking for some insights...

If they were my daughters, I’d take a serious look at the CX-30. Good safety tech and a more reasonable price point. Small back row, but do they need more? Seems to be a raised 3 hatch, which would be worth a look itself if you were thinking sedan.
  4. PaulZooms

Does smartphone USB port also charge phone?

Front USB ports should be putting out 1.5 amps IIRC, at least while the engine is on.
  5. PaulZooms

Disable Database Artist Name Retrieval

#FirstWorldProblems LOL. Hit the home button to put something else on screen? if you don’t know what book you’re listening to without a display of what’s playing, you must not be paying enough attention.
  6. PaulZooms

Probably area-specific. I’m in Denver Metro. Could be statewide.
  7. PaulZooms

Great deal and excellent presentation of the detailed pricing!
  8. PaulZooms

Yes, one is loyalty. The other is $1500 off any new CX-5 purchase (or lease I assume).
  9. PaulZooms

Best I’ve been able to do is 10% off MSRP excluding dealer fees and before incentives. Still haven’t pulled the trigger. Even though it is the ‘deal of a lifetime’ given Mazda’s pricing structure, I still like my 16.5 and trade-in values or very low now. It is tiresome seeing all the posts that...
  10. PaulZooms

Is this a great price for a 2019 CX-5 GT?

I’d call it “run don’t walk” unless it has something seriously wrong - salvage title, bent frame, engine/tranny damage, etc. might be worth having a trusted mechanic give it a good check up.
  11. PaulZooms

Extended Warranty - Turbo?

That’s what I thought. Was offered this: “For 9yr/100,000 $0 ded. Our cost is $2584.” No sale! Since I probably won’t be buying, I did not negotiate the bid. $1k too high IMHO.
  12. PaulZooms

CX-5 head on pole crash

I guess a comma between “on” and “pole” is needed there. As one who frequently abuses the sometimes-overused punctuation mark, I hadn’t thought of that interpretation until your post. Good find LOL.
  13. PaulZooms

FWIW, All Denver dealers except Schomp charge a D&H of $599 or $699. It is non-negotiable. Schomp is a “one price” Dealer and doesn’t negotiate. You can see their price online.
  14. PaulZooms

Sent that info to you last Tuesday via direct message.
  15. PaulZooms

The dealers are hungry right now. I was offered 10% off a GT-R. (See above) Several others wouldn’t go more than 8%. That was before rebates of $3k including loyalty. Not sure if I’ll bite - my 16.5 GT is covered for 5.5 years with extended warranty and new 80k mile Conti True Contacts, not to...