Recent content by PaulMP3

1. P

Stock fuel pump died

The car has 80,000 miles. I believe it died prematurely from the abuse the fmu put on it for so long. It sat for 3 weeks, and when i tried to start i got no fuel pressure, or fuel smell. I check voltage and get power at the pump,but i can't hear any noise at the pump. Is the MSP fuel pump the...
  2. P

Stock fuel pump died

It's been a while since i have been on here, figured i could still find some help here. My stock fuel pump died and i am looking to replace it. I am currently running a msp turbo @ stock boost(7psi). with 2 extra injectors using an mpi tuner. stock pump lasted ~45k boosted miles half of that...
  3. P

wtb stock mp3 or msp axle back exhaust

I'm looking to quiet down my mp3-t. I want to buy your stock mp3 or earlier msp (the round tip) axle back exhaust. thanks, Paul
  4. P

MP3 Owners Head-Count

Hey, im still here. I havent posted in a while, but i still read post once in a while. I just got a bunch of work done on my mp3, and i will probally make a thread soon.
  5. P

MSP and the Oscar Mayer Wiener Car

I saw the wiener mobile on the pa turnpike a few years back.. u can see the mirror on my mp3 (after a 5 day trip to pittsburg in the snow). that thing was soo wierd looking, i had to slow down to let it pass and figure out what it is. I wonder if there is more then 1???
  6. P

I just got into grad school!

good s*** man.. i just graduated too, but i dont think i could handle more school right now. 1yr doesnt sound too bad, but i want to start working, maybe in a few. Good Luck
  7. P

197.6whp @ 8250 rpm...NA...

awesome work man. Good luck finishing up school.
  8. P

This is in the US?

haha
  9. P

Nuclear power is the way says Greenpeace founder

I think nuclear is a great alternitive to oil and coal. but i still need to read up on tidal energy some more. That is gonna be the "wave" of the future.
  10. P

Mazda MP3 area suggestions

It has been parked for the winter.I go to school in Vermont, so i kept it out of the nasty weather this year and drove my truck. I got the car back in action now, I have a bad exhaust leak but besides that it runs greats. I washed her today, car still looks amazing.
  11. P

Mazda MP3 area suggestions

This part of the forum has been really dead lately, us MP3ers are becoming more rare. Im heading home to pick mine up today, it has been 3 months since i last drove it. Im glad winter has come to an end. A new cleaned up production # list would be a nice.
  12. P

CustomMSP's custom MSP JUST for me!

Whats up man.. glad to see your turbo project is comming along.
  13. P

Name your previous rides:

1. 87 chevy cavilier (sold) 2. 97 Dodge dakota 4x4 ext cab (sold) 3. 01 Mazda MP3 (still have w/ 65k) 4. 92 GMC Sonoma (retired @ 200k) 5. 00 Chevy Silverado Z71 (still have w/ 96k)
  14. P

brake rotor removal trick (mp3 only?)

nice find, i luckily had a new set of rotors to take with me to the store to match up the threads. Using the bolt, mine popped right off.
  15. P

What Jack and Jack Stands Do You Use?

i use this.
Back