Recent content by paris1

1. P

Does Lowering CX-5 Interferes with Smart City Braking System

Which is precisely what H&R springs will do (and that's part of their charm:)). You get a 1.25" drop in the front and 1.75" in the rear which essentially levels the vehicle. Have the headlights adjusted after the install.
  2. P

2017~2021 So my CX-5 is back in America. Had it delivered at my local Mazda dealership and its

The 3 has the older version of SR. THe new version on your Cx-5 is richer with more depth. I observed this recently while shopping for a 2018 3 hatch which was parked next to a 2019 6. There is a noticeable difference in the two reds. BTW, the newer version is the one that*s been prone to early...
  3. P

2017~2021 So my CX-5 is back in America. Had it delivered at my local Mazda dealership and its

Is the 6 SRC metallic or the earlier SR metallic?
  4. P

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Or not! Never used one in 50+ years of driving.
  5. P

Hyundai N Products

Thanks. I paid $4k less for the 3 than I did my bare-bones 2013 CX-5 Touring over 6 years ago!
  6. P

What Other Cars Do You Have Beside Your CX-5?

Just bought a loaded 2018 Mazda3 GT hatch in Machine Grey and am currently looking for a new home for my 2013 CX-5 Touring.
  7. P

Hyundai N Products

I hope those of you who are interested in Hyundai N line products have better luck than I did in a recent search for a new Elantra GT N line. Hyundai seems a bit schizophrenic when it comes to how they support niche products like this. To date there are only the initial 98 cars in the US (as...
  8. P

Help! Think dealer trying to doupe me

Why does it sound like you're gearing up for WWIII? They obviously did something during the service that caused a problem and you some inconvenience. That's unfortunate, but it happens. It's their responsiblity to remedy the situation under warranty. So just let them do their job and don't...
  9. P

2nd day driving; rock dinged my window!!

Don't you mean a free windshield repair with no deductible?
  10. P

Best Audio Setting

There is an infotainment sub-forum for this kind of thing.
  11. P

Tyre pressure

Check the label on the driver's door jamb. 36 psi.
  12. P

ECU Location?

Should be just ahead of the battery, like all recent Mazdas.
  13. P

New owner - bad batch!

Try typing in "diesel" on the search engine here. You'll get an earful!
  14. P

New owner - bad batch!

He's talking about diesel engine issues Ruth. Totally different animal than your (and mine!) 2.0 gas engine.
  15. P

2017~2021 2017 CX-5 Third Brake Light Replacement

How did you manage to take out the light without damaging the spoiler?!