• Got Stuff to Sell or Buy? You can post an ad for free in our Marketplace, just follow the Rules. Thanks!

Recent content by PAGE13

1. P

2006-2010 Mazda5 YellowSpeed Coil Over Kit and SPC Adjustable Rear Camber Arms 4 sale

Good day everyone, I have a Brand new Yellow Speed Coil Over Kit and SPC rear adjustable Camber Arms for sale. Was going to modify my 5 but decided not to, everything is boxed and I have the receipts. Asking $675 shipped. Do your research and you will see this is a great deal. Thanks! I will...
  2. P

Mazda5 Stalling at stop signs or red lights

Hello out there, I have a 2007 Mazda5 Sport, and I have recently replaced the alternator. Now when Im at a stop with the car in drive it starts to idol low especially when the AC is on, and sometimes it even shuts off, also it does that when I roll the windows up and hold the button after they...
  3. P

Megan lowering springs for sale 2006-2011 mazda 5

Hey njaremka, I previously had stated that I sold them but the guy backed out the deal, if you want them like I stated before for the $100 I will pay for the shipping. Thanks
  4. P

Hey, thanks for the info on buying and selling, im at work right now but ill get right on it soon as I can.
  5. P

Hello out there, I got a set of brand new never used Megan lowering springs for Mz5 06-11. I originally brought them then decided to get a coil over kit instead. You can research them on the web site Meganracing.com I paid $150, asking for $100 or OBO.
  6. P

2007 Mazda5 Sport Rims

Hello out there, im new to the scene. Just brought a 2007 Mz 5 Sport and want to put some 19" on it, what im looking at are some 19"x8.5 rims with a 43 offset. I also brought a coil over kit, will the rims fit with a 215 or a 225 tire. Thanks