Recent content by ourlee

1. O

For Sale Enkei Fujins with Bridgestone snow tires

Hello, Snow tire set up: For sale are my Enkei Fujins are 17” x 7.5” x 50et Bridgestone DM-V tires are sized 225/65/17 Im located in NJ and happy to split some driving. I ran these on my CX5. Asking $650 Rick
  2. O

2017~2024 Swapping seats, anyone interested? 2019

Hello, I may buy a GT-R but don*t like the seats. Anyone with a newish Touring be willing to swap seats with me if I pull the trigger? Rick
  3. O

Test drove a '19 GT-R and Signature today

And.......void your warranty.
  4. O

Test drove a '19 GT-R and Signature today

let*s just ignore digital dash tech, pano roofs and no car play. Carry on.
  5. O

Super dissatisfied with the CX-5 2.5 Turbo Part 2

Well I drove the turbo a few days ago and the engine behaves exactly like it does in the 9. It is so neutered, no fun to be found anywhere in the power band. Im passing. I also had issue with the seat. Whats with the seam that runs right under your butt? It felt like I was sitting on a wire...
  6. O

CX5 Vs Golf SportWagen 4Motion

Rare 18s(yes)
  7. O

2019 CX-5 configurator now live

Immediately stop using GT-R. TY
  8. O

Super dissatisfied with the CX-9 2.5 Turbo

My guy in Morristown is calling me when one is available. So yes. And I mentioned reviews, I read Mazda6 turbo reviews, sorry for the confusion.
  9. O

The 40 is a pretty geniously packaged car. The cx5 does not compete with it in any way.
  10. O

Drove the Stelio small turbo version. This is a GREAT example of what*s possible in an affordable 4 banger turbo. It*s a blast. Oh, these are selling for $10k off (leftovers)
  11. O

I have a JB4 piggy back on the TT. It adds 45whp and about 60 torques. I bought the car used with a CPO 100k warranty so I*m not tuning it until 2022. APR would do about 40% better but I won*t void my warranty. Same holds with a turbo cx5, won*t risk the warranty. The Q3 is appealing because...
  12. O

CX5 Vs Golf SportWagen 4Motion

I bought my son this and turned it into a fake R:
  13. O

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Snows!
  14. O

$35k yes, $38k, I doubt it.
  15. O

Hey, I love Mazda, more importantly my wife loves her CX5. I daily drive a 17 TT with a DSG transmission and the GTI engine. I mention this because I clearly understand what I need out of a small turbo 4. Where these small 4 cyl turbos fail is waiting for the turbo to spool on a track mid corner...
Back