Recent content by Orange

1. O

Another one biting the dust ...

I have had such fun with my MP3 since 2001. Met lots of great Mazda owners both online and through local clubs. This will be the last week driving it, before donating it to a local charity. Thanks much for a great community! (cross-posting from Mazda3Club)
  2. O

Is anyone having problems with their stock CD player?

Mine just started the same problem. The radio will skip. Maybe I will give Kenwood a call & see if I can squeeze a replacement. Otherwise, I will try to get a new deck as it's probably cheaper than fixing.
  3. O

MP3 Owners Head-Count

Orange ... still around
  4. O

So long ... farewell ...

After about 1.5 years in cow town, I have decided to move back to Toronto. I have been quite busy in the past few weeks so did not find out about the Mar 27 meet until now. I would have been a great farewell party. My car will likely be leaving cow town on Apr 2. It has been fun hanging out...
  5. O

Meet time again!! Better show this time!!

hmm ... have to go to Toronto that weekend. How about meeting a week later & go to the auto show?
  6. O

Meet time again!! Better show this time!!

So what is the date? (uhm)
  7. O

As an Albertan, I regret buying the Mazda 3.

With my experience drivng different cars, the Mazda defrost is not as "powerful" as the Honda's, Toyota's or even some domestics. However, I wouldn't consider this my #1 criteria for buying a car. Perhaps because I got some driving tips from a friend who was a cop when I first got my licence -...
  8. O

Anyone up for a meet?

Feb 8 should be good for me. I'll have to remember to wash my car this time (if the weather holds ...) Hope to see some more people, esp. some more new blood, this time around!
  9. O

Cpc Meet This Saturday!!! December 6 2003

Sorry I missed the meet, guys. This month is really busy between year-end at work, christmas shopping & parties. I'm back to TO for the holidays. See you all in 2004!
  10. O

which part in calgary you live?

I live downtown on 17 Ave. I drive around quite a lot on weekend so you may have seen me around. I'm one of the few MP3 in town, and I believe I'm the only one who still has the ugly front licence plate frame. :eek:
  11. O

Winter tire

The Toyo's are great. Got them (15") since my first winter in the MP3. They gave relatively good performance in dry road while sufficient grip in snow / ice. They are more expensive than crappy tire, costco, wal-mart etc. so it's really up to what you want & how much you want to spend. I did...
  12. O

Calgary Protege Club November Meet

Doesn't look like this one will be good turnout either ... I'm not available Fri night. I am good Sunday except morning but doesn't sound like anyone else is. Should we find another date? :confused:
  13. O

Winter tire

I have heard quite some horror stories with the stock Dunlop's on P5 in winters. Are they using the same tires in the newer models? Or have Mazda caved into the Ford buying power of Bridgestone? In any case, the Dunlop's on the MP3's are quite horrible in winters (although much better than I...
  14. O

Calgary Protege Club November Meet

I am good with both times. Are we still going to see the Matrix? Justin - So you have got the G35X? Awesome choice! You will have to show it off at our next meet ... outcast! :p
  15. O

Calgary Protege Club Oct Meet

Site was down that day & didn't know if the meet is 1pm or 7pm. I should be there for the Nov meet. Just hope that we will still show up with nice rims ... :cool:
Back