Recent content by NJP5Guy

1. N

Gas siphoning

tried that but the screws holding it on are tiny, and frozen. The end result is stripping the screws. the car is going tomorrow anyway so it is a lost cause now.
  2. N

Gas siphoning

i think that my problem is that my hose is too thin. I too am thinking that there is some type of preventative obstacle in the filler neck to not allow me to get to the tank. I tried going through the fuel pump but to no avail......Why mazda uses screws is beyond me.
  3. N

Gas siphoning

I have a wrecked P5 and want to get the gas out but it appears that there is something preventing me from getting my tube all the way down into the tank. It is as if I hit a wall and can't push the tube any farther and all I am sucking up is air. I can manage to get the 6ft tube down about...
  4. N

What have you done to your P5 today?

Not bad. I nearly recoverd it. took a turn quick and and the ass end kicked out. I recovered enough that i was just perpendicular to the road in the opposite lane instead of spinning out completely and hitting the curb when i came to a stop. it was on a parking lot road so not highly traveled...
  5. N

I spun mine out last night. it was fun.
  6. N

Brighter lights

Ok sure. how about you send me the money to buy new bulbs from mazda. Even when i had new bulbs in from mazda about a year ago they never seemed this bright. it was noticeable when i pulled in the driveway and the light shown on my house for the first time.....not too mention i get flashed a lot...
  7. N

brake light

yes i had it happen a few times. it came on under braking. as it has been said before you shouldn't have to add fluid. it your fluid is low it is because of one of two things 1) you have a leak 2) the pads are worn and the fluid drops accordingly. once you put on new pads the fluid level will...
  8. N

Brighter lights

In case anyone is interested in having brighter lights on their car I wanted to throw this info out there. If you put in the standard BMW halogen bulbs they are brighter than stock and have a whiter light. I had a bulb go and since i work at bmw i just bought one from work. because i only have...
  9. N

Can Someone Explain The Concept Of Hid?

again last night i was flashed by people who think i have my highs on. Our stock lights are good.
  10. N

Can Someone Explain The Concept Of Hid?

I've got stock lights and I have been flashed numerous times by people who think i have my highs on. it's quite amusing.
  11. N

Tire pull

switched my wheels and tires today. the car does track much more straight than before. there is still a little bit of pull to the right. guess i will have to have it realigned at work.
  12. N

Tire pull

my toyos are directional so i can't rotate side to side. Though when i do have the good years on there is a significant reduction in pull from what i remember. The thing is when i got the car back from the shop when it still had the dunlops i didn't notice any pull. I have let the wheel go with...
  13. N

Tire pull

My car pulls to the right when i have on my toyos which are all seasons (proxes tpt) in the stock size. car never did this with the stock tires. Had these tires since nov last year(the car had taken a hit to the front end last sept 05 but was assured no frame or steering damage). i have found...
  14. N

had some stuff replaced under warranty today. Was glad when I found out a few weeks ago that my car was still under warranty. also the water leak was said to have been fixed last week. we shall see if it holds up.
  15. N

stock wheels and all seasons went back on the car today....good buy sticky rubber hello better fuel mileage.
Back