Recent content by Natey

1. Natey

Lost all my pictures?

Damn, I guess missed the announcement and lost over a decade worth of pics. Pics of my P5, my MSP, both FCs, the FD, the Miata and my kid growing up too. Some how-to threads that included pics are gone/worthless now too, I imagine. That was one reason I kept donating money. Because I was...
  2. Natey

Lost all my pictures?

I've been hosting all my car pics here for over a decade. Now that the forum has changed from vbulletin, are all my pics gone? With no warning? I cant for the life of me find them in my settings or profile page. If so, that really sucks.
  3. Natey

Water sloshing\moving through dash when first starting the CX-9

70% water and 30% coolant has kept my twin turbo rotary powered RX-7 healthy since the 90's, Regular track days in the summertime California desert with no cooling (or corrosion) problems ever. Just my personal experience from driving one of the most volatile cars on the road when it comes to...
  4. Natey

257HP Corolla coming to the U.S.? Mazda, where's ours?

Gazoo Racing is alive! :) It's nice to see someone offering performance,, instead of Hybrid electric this and 3-row that. I've been in Mazdas since the 90's and I've been wanting a new car for about 5 years...waiting waiting waiting for Mazdaspeed to come back in some form. I ended up buying a...
  5. Natey

Water sloshing\moving through dash when first starting the CX-9

A babbling brook behind the dash is always low coolant. Let the car cool off then start it up. Pop off the coolant cap and fill to the brim while the car runs. Distilled water only! I use a 70%-30% water to coolant mix. (y)
  6. Natey

What's my unicorn MSP worth?

Found some hidden rust on the doors. Screw those black sticker things that go around all 4 windows. This is my 2nd protege and the 2nd one to rust out under those black sticker surrounds. This one is so bad I'm not sure how strong the doors are structurally, so hence the lower price. Anyway...
  7. Natey

Best CX5 Phone Mount

My car has a wireless charging dock, but a friend of mine has one of these Andobil ones and has never complained. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zM5pMNxKv0
  8. Natey

Mazda Popularity

I have start/stop in my new car and absolutely hate it. Luckily there's a button to disable it, but not permanently. I have to hit the button every time I get in the car. Apparently VW doesn't want to mess with the EPA too much at this point. Start/stop is technically an emissions device.
  9. Natey

This is Freakin Crazy !!

There's a guy who lives down the street from me...Poor guy has a streetlamp/power line combo directly over his driveway. He's got a Ford Raptor and the thing is ALWAYS covered in shit.
  10. Natey

This is Freakin Crazy !!

I'd tell her don't park under that street lamp or telephone line anymore! Look up before you park. ... Good call to get it off asap though. Maybe hit it with some quick detailer before you go swirling around with a wet rag next time. ;)
  11. Natey

Mazda Popularity

On the 4Runner/Tacoma club, if your truck goes 500K then dies, you got a lemon. There are literally dozens of people on that site with million mile trucks. All those consumer reports type sites take all issues into their database, so it's hard to tell what car is the most reliable by only...
  12. Natey

03' front bumper OE part number?

I could have sworn the markers on my US P5'a front bumper were just reflectors. Maybe I justt never paid attention though, heh. None at all on my MSP, but it does have lights on the fenders. Also, my bad about the bumper. I should have remembered it's only the lip that's different on the 03.5. I...
  13. Natey

Posting Images to the forum

I'm on firefox. What's not working?
  14. Natey

Mazda Popularity

This I agree with.:) I think any new rotary will be nothing but a charger for an electric engine though. Mazda's days of trying to make that engine pass smog might be over. Hopefully not. Also, no more Mazdaspeed for some weird reason. It is now Mazda Motorsports.
  15. Natey

Posting Images to the forum

Settings, scroll to the bottom --> Manage Files, scroll to the bottom--> Browse-->and start uploading. This site will host the pics for you, no need for offsite hosting. I've kept all my car pics here since I joined up.