Recent content by MX693

1. M

The Never-ending Question...What happens to the CX-5 Next Year (2025)?

Latest rumor is 2025 will be another carry-over year. What could they tweak to make it sound “new and improved “?
  2. M

Mazda Jet Black Mica (no price premium)?

What’s the “mica”? Does it add any added reflection?
  3. M

CX-5 Changes 2019 vs 2024?

Some recent rumours are that 2025 will be another (and final) carry-over year. Wouldn’t surprise me. There has been no Mazda-originated hype about a new design and Beelzebubba listed a lot of changes for 2024.
  4. M

Mazda Jet Black Mica (no price premium)?

In Canada at least, this is the only CX-5 color that doesn’t come with a price premium. What’s the reason? Is it anything to do with the quality? What do black car owners think of it?
  5. M

Thank you Beelzebubba. That’s exactly what I was looking for. :)
  6. M

Chocolate, do you think the “new” L-shaped headlights are an improvement? Just bothers me they are likely a passing fad. I see them on BMWs to Kias.
  7. M

Anyone try Michelin Pilot Sport tires?

Snorting…what would you suggest? Think I currently drive Michelin Defenders.
  8. M

Teddy Mac. I was hoping you would update here. I don’t have your suspension upgrades but I try to make the most of my CX-5 here on the twisty back roads of Vancouver Island.
  9. M

I have a 2019 Signature turbo. Debating between holding on or buying a 2024 Signature as a new car. But I’m wondering if there have been enough changes and improvements to justify the change. I know about the new grill and the bigger infotainment screen of course but what else would justify the...
  10. M

Any more comments or experience with the Pilot sport 4 A/S? Have to make decision soon.
  11. M

5 Year Service (2019 CX-5)…Anything special to do?

Thanks…that’s the sort of thing I was thinking about. I’m concerned about the dealership though. At the 3 year warranty mark, they proposed a series of “inspections “ that were going to add a lot of money for essentially nothing significant.
  12. M

5 Year Service (2019 CX-5)…Anything special to do?

Hi. My 2019 Signature (bought new) will be getting its final power train service under warranty soon. The manual doesn’t seem to suggest anything special but is there anything I should ask to be checked over based on the experience of people here?
  13. M

Has LKAS gotten better in recent years?

Also slow to regain speed after a stop. I find I'm falling behind the cars ahead of me as I slowly build back to my set speed.
  14. M

Anyone have post-warranty luck on CX-5 folding mirror problems?

Good point yrwei52. I've driven many, many brands of cars oer 40 years without automatic "folding mirrors". Maybe I'll just disable the function and it will be one less thing to go wrong.
  15. M

Anyone have post-warranty luck on CX-5 folding mirror problems?

Curvesahead…I tried it and it and it actually worked. Fingers crossed it will stay fixed. Thanks very much for the suggestion!
Back