MX693's latest activity

• M
    So the rumor-mill (on Google and YouTube) has it that Mazda will release both a new CX-5 and CX-50 in the same 2023 model year. One...
  • M
    MX693 replied to the thread Mirrors not folding completely.
    Yes the dealership management makes a huge difference. I'm seeing a change (for the worse) in my dealership too, now that the management...
  • M
    MX693 replied to the thread HUD bezel reflecting on windshield.
    I wear Maui Jim polarized sunglasses a lot (even on grey days) due to a sensitive dry eye problem. I find if the HUD is cranked up to...
  • M
    MX693 replied to the thread Mazda CX-50.
    Is there a chance of a prototype reveal at a 2021 car show (assuming there are any car shows)?
  • M
    When will there be some “serious” intelligence on what’s coming? I had Acuras for many years and there were constantly spy shots and...
  • M
    MX693 replied to the thread 2021 Signature Lights.
    It’s on my 2019 Signature. Only activates at night or twilight though.
  • M
    MX693 reacted to Chas's post in the thread 2019-21 CX-5 infotainment screens with Like Like.
    For the 2021 CX5, the 10.25 inch screen extends to all CX5 trim level variations. The big news, aside from the resolution/screen size I...
  • M
    MX693 reacted to DwightFrye's post in the thread 2019-21 CX-5 infotainment screens with Like Like.
    No, The screen on the 2019 is plenty big enough for the information that is needed and delivered. A bigger screen means it is more...
  • M
    Interested in comments on the quality and utility of the interface on the 7” 2019, 8” 2020 (in Signature) and 10.25” 2021 screens. Does...
  • M
    Like “dragon tail” tail-lights. A lot of those around.