Recent content by MP3_PR5

1. M

LEGO Death Star

Here's a link to a picture of it! Hope this works. Lisa - sure am!! http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62194
  2. M

LEGO Death Star

Hell yeah, I'm hoping to get the death star. I have all the star wars lego's so far, besides the stupid little one's and some from the newer. Yes I'm a dork... I really enjoy putting them together. My last was the imperial star destroyer. It took me about 2 weeks to do, but spanned it out...
  3. M

Here is some pics of my Rx8

Nice 8 dude! Not much for the Bra but I will say it's probably good as I have a few rocks dings in the front. I really like the blue lights on the inside though! Very nice dude!
  4. M

how many miles a tank you guys getting on the RX8??

Well if your asking about how many miles to the tank... I get about 270-280, kinda crappy but I can deal with it!
  5. M

How's The Feel Of The Car?...RX-8...

I've had my yellow 8 for a little over a year now and I still enjoy every second I'm driving it!!!! I can't get enough of my 8. It an awesome car and handles like a dream, you will surely enjoy it. Get the manual trans. and you'll be satisfied! Obviously it doesn't have the power and torque...
  6. M

You guys are gonna hate me but...

Good pick dude, you will love it! I did the same thing as you last year... had a MP3 and traded it in on a yellow 8 this time last year. So, I've had it for a year now and still no major problems with it besides the few little recalls it had. Other than that it's an awsome car. Congrats, and...
  7. M

My New RX-8!! (56k beware)

JF1GD2 - I can definitely say it's not extremely slow! Did you drive the automatic or something! :D I would have to believe FC3s, never raced one or anything but I would have to say it would be a real close race if anything... and binary has a point! But I'm sure there's a big difference in...
  8. M

RX-8...The most beautiful car ever

(lol) That was funny, Ben! And, I would have to agree. ;)
  9. M

Thanks a bunch guys! Blue, man haven't seen you post in awhile!! Good to hear from ya! Mazda100 - you have one too???
  10. M

Sprockett - Thanks for the advice... yeah, this is my first rotary but believe me I don't drive the hell out of it. I'm not a racer boy, I don't race around town and I don't go to the track! I baby this car, just because I've been reading also how people been throwing cel's and blowing their...
  11. M

Who's MSP was that on Fairfax County Parkway??

If your talking about me take out the e,t, and h of that name!! Kit to be exact!! If so, I won't hold it against you!! lol I really only met you once so I can understand. :D Anyway, had to get you on that one, BOB... or is it ROB!! LOL :)
  12. M

D&B's, aye?! That sounds like fun... I still have yet to get there!! I'll check it out and hope I'll be able to go. How did I know it was you... well, I did and didn't. I remembered seeing an MSP on here with temp tags and there are only a few women on here w/MSP's in North VA. So, I just...
  13. M

Cool, glad to know I can spot ya eventhough I've never met you! I'm surprised I haven't seen you before though, considering that's my ride home everyday! Well, I'll see you again sometime and hope to actually meet you at the next meet!!
  14. M

Heh, that's funny! I know I suck!! I put pictures of it up in this thread if your interested... http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35638 :D
  15. M

I was on my way home and saw a black mazdaspeed w/new tags on the FCP around 5pm. She looked familiar eventhough I've never met her. I believe it was #878MSPChick!! Am I right?? I was in my yellow RX-8!! Anyway, if it was just thought I'd say Hi again!!!
Back