2. M

The Official Laser Blue Protege Photo Thread

Don't mind (thumb) That one is a great photo
  3. M

Wish me luck: Job interview tomorrow.

Good Luck (cool)
  4. M

Have any of you had this happen?

Are you sure you are telling us everything (scratch)
  5. M

anyone know what this prototype is?

I think the same :p
  6. M

MSP's all sold out...only a few left...

Look for it at the mazda USA webpage too... at search inventory BTW where are you located. If you wan't to come to Miami (sun) there are a few at our local dealer too. Last time I was there they had them in all colors
  7. M

What do you all do?????

PM YOU!!!! :)
  8. M

What do you all do?????

Like AGR said IT Procurement Admin And I will add Customer Relationship Management In this kind of business is very important sales forecast. Sometimes to have 1.5 million sq feet of warehouse space that is always full doesnt mean you have the right inventory thats why planning the purchases...
  9. M

Carbon Fiber DIY !!!

CF Sheet ? very cool!!!!!
  10. M

Carbon Fiber DIY !!!

Bump
  11. M

SpicyMSP's BDAY dinner!!

Happy B-day...! (spin) Later, FEDE. :p
  12. M

how much money have YOU spent?

I'm just starting so... $10 on a tiny BMWWilliamsF1 decal. $100 on a 35% Charcoal all-around window tint job. $1380 on a set of 18x7.5" GRacing SEKIs + 215/35 Nankangs. $400 on the custom Powder coating job to be delivered next week. $228 on a set of Spool springs. $100 to have them installed...
  13. M

water guards on stock speakers

Hi, Regarding the rain guards, you can take them from the stock speakers, then attach them to your new drivers. The adhesive it's a bit on the difficult side to take off, but is worth protecting your new speakers!, the window rubber doesn't stop the water...!!! You may be able to install the...
  14. M

Just saw The Ring...

I saw the Ring in the big screen, so somehow was scary, but what I feel it lacked was that there wasn't (as far as I remember) a direct relation with the devil or something like it... I mean, the girl was evil and everything, plus the time deadline coming for the woman, her child and that last...
  15. M

ignition wire help!!

Llegaron las fotos...! Hi Kza, As JasonH and 1st MP3 mentioned, if your radar detector doesn't need so much current, then you'll be able to find some easier cable behind the dash or in the kick panel, but if what you definitely need is the True ignition wire, then let's get to it...! First...
Back