Recent content by MikeDProducer

1. M

Clear Oil Change Indicator (with aftermarket radio)

Greetings! I am running a Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX head unit in my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring (with Bose). The instructions for cleaning the oil life indicator say this is done via the stock head unit. That isnt a convenient option for me. Is it a code I can clear with an OBD2 scanner? Or should I just...
  2. M

touring 6 2015 android auto tune upgrade

Your current radio won*t support Android Auto or CarPlay. I have the same car and was in the same boat. I went for aftermarket equipment.
  3. M

2014 Mazda 6 Commander switch permanent removal

I*m keeping mine in case someone ever makes a harness that would allow some functionality with an aftermarket radio. I*ve seen this on YouTube but not sure how.
  4. M

2014 mazda 6 reverse sensor wire found, looking for VSS wire, anyone?

I used the wire pictured in the initial post in my 2015 Mazda 6 w Bose. It*s a white wire with a red line. I used it as my reverse signal wire. It worked perfectly. To power the camera harness (Axxess to retain factory camera) I just attached to the red wire coming from the vehicle. So the...
  5. M

2011 Mazda 6 - Aftermarket Head Unit

I just upgraded the system in my 2015 6 (with Bose). See what Crutchfield suggests for your car. They offer discounts on the additional gear if you buy it all from them. Even if you shop around, they give you a good place to start as far as what you need.
  6. M

Sirius XM antenna question

This worked great for me! 2015 Mazda 6 Touring with Bose. I put in an aftermarket radio and SiriusXM tuner and wanted to retain the OEM antenna. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1Z5FO9/?tag=m20b7-20 That is what I got. Get the 3 foot one because the factory Sirois tuner (antenna connection) is...
Back