Recent content by mica.msp

1. M

What have you done to your MSP today?

I was talking with Chris about this earlier. They charge $225, and rebuild the bearing cage/rollers/seal with new parts - 2 year warranty. $550 for a new CHRA.
  2. M

I hear ya. Let me know if you change your mind.
  3. M

Starting to list my hoard of parts for sale from when I had an MSP. My plan was always to get another but I guess it's now time to move on... Anyone interested in these, lmk: -BNIB BC Coilovers -Pope DP -03.5 Front lip with fog deletes
  4. M

Nardi, Racing Beat, Injen - MP3 Goodies!

It does not, but I could figure out what you need though (and toss it in just for cost if you wanted).
  5. M

NaturalFlavored Build *New*

Wheel looks great! Glad it found life in good hands!
  6. M

Cold as a witch's tit up here in Wisconsin. It got down to -5 yesterday without windchill. Nice! Congrats dude. Can't wait to see the progress you make on the MSP. And good find! I know how that goes. I drove about 10 hours round trip about two months ago because I found some parts in Chicago...
  7. M

The 2nd protege (mp3)

The fitment looks perfect with that wheel setup IMO. Both of your cars are better than my daily! lol.
  8. M

The 2nd protege (mp3)

When did you get the CF hood? That looks sweet! What is your daily then for the winter months? Also, what are the specs on the RPF1's?
  9. M

$175 shipped for the wheel.
  10. M

Hmm...they're working for me. I'll re-link them. Edit: I relinked them. The wheel's first picture is on the kitchen floor (it's the only picture I had with the correct signage) but I found some from on my counter - where the pictures turned out better.
  11. M

Bump still have this stuff. Any reasonable offer accepted.
  12. M

That's probably to have it professionally done.. I've heard it said that labor is usually the same cost as the part. This holds true quite often. Water pump itself shouldn't be too much. I helped my brother replace his timing belt, water pump, and hydraulic auto tensioner on his Subaru and the...
  13. M

He's got them listed on his website I believe.
  14. M

Consider it sold...in my dreams.
Back