1. M

What have you done to your MSP today?

you'll buy another. since you can't decide what you want. lol
  2. M

drove it in the snow for the first time. surprised it did fine. lol
  3. M

ssafc v2

sold Name: matt Location: va beach Means of contact: this thread, pm, call or text 540-539-2294 (text preferred is contacting by phone) Price: $325 obo Description: selling my ssafc v2. had it for about 9 months with no issues at all. i currently have a custom tune i modified from the super...
  4. M

Drove it home and to work for the first time in like a month. Lol
  5. M

parking spots here in Virginia beach are huge. ones in my apartment complex make my s4 look like a compact. lol
  6. M

Took my speed6 to car max back in 08 n they only offered me 15k for a 06 with 14k miles. I went to Mazda n they gave me 23k for it. They were crazy.
  7. M

I got like a few sentence's in and knew he left the brake pedal depressor in. what an idiot!
  8. M

haha ok. i still like mazda's even tho i own a audi now. lol
  9. M

why are you meeting all these ppl and not inviting me. i still like mazda's. lol
  10. M

they weigh like 3500lbs im sure with only 280hp/tq there gona be slow stock.
  11. M

brake line's will be here Thursday! can't wait to drive with the stock suspension instead of those racecar coilovers. lol
  12. M

i still gata sell it but im not pushing the sale very hard. the s4 is just like a chill car that can go fast when i need it n i always feel like i gata be careful like im gona brake it especially with how low it is. where as the msp i drive crazy, boost all the time, and take turns like a...
  13. M

i can actually say i miss driving my msp. it's been down for two weeks now with a severed brake line and the new lines just can't get here fast enough. i love driving my audi but the msp is just fun. lol
  14. M

i know i was just saying because its avertised as a sport. yeah im sure its possible to do anything with them. i just knew it was a gt and saw it was advertised as a sport thought it was funny. i worked for mazda at the time that the speeds were out and never saw them swapped out. maybe bmw...
  15. M

na you couldn't special order them. the dealer ships were sent them with no choice of what option's or color they got because of how limited they were. i tried to get a black cherry sport when i was buying mine but no one had one.
Back