Recent content by mddriver

1. M

What did you pay for your CX-30?

My white Preferred model listed at $28,845. Dealer had it listed on their website for $1,317 less, at $27,529. Also got the $750 Mazda loyalty discount (we currently have four Mazdas from same dealer). Total at $26,778. Maryland taxes, title and whatever else I had to pay took it back up to...
  2. M

Has anyone bought a CX-30 yet?

Here's the commercial. This is the long version. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZK5d/mazda-cx-30-manifest-destiny-song-by-wild-t1 I thought I'd see another one but couldn't find it.
  3. M

General consensus on the white color for the CX5

Love the white. My 2013 CX-5 was gray and showed lots of dirt. Traded up to a white 2014 CX-5 and drove it until three weeks ago. Now driving a white CX-30. My wife has the CX-5 for now.
  4. CX-30 side.jpg

CX-30 side.jpg

5. M

Mazda CX-30 Signature Style

Does any one know who makes the mini CX-30s that are in the showcase in this picture from the Media page? Can they be purchased? I've got a gray CX-5 die cast when I had my 2013 CX-5 and a white one when I got my 2014 CX-5. This minor obsession goes back almost 20 years when I bought die...
  6. Mazda Display Osaka Automesse 2020 (Goodies).jpg

Mazda Display Osaka Automesse 2020 (Goodies).jpg

7. M

Lack Of Headroom In CX-30

The tighter head room may only in the Premium Package with the sunroof. It has a pronounced drop in headliner height and the one that's I've seen in the showroom to show all the extra fancy stuff. I just bought one with the Preferred Package (no sunroof) and I have plenty of headroom and I'm...
  8. M

Has anyone bought a CX-30 yet?

I have. I may be the first post on here from someone who actually has one. I've been following it on line since about a month after it debuted last year. Replaces my 2014 CX-5, which I love and which we are keeping, but I'm not as enamored with the more boxy new CX-5s. I got a white...
  9. CX-30 side.jpg

CX-30 side.jpg

10. M

Spotted CX-30 at Mazda Dealer in Japan

I like the black cladding too. This is what the CX-3 wanted to be. I want to see one. I doubt if it will be at the Baltimore Auto Show. Mazda wasn't there at all this year. Lately it's just been a big dealer convention. I may need to go down to the Washington DC show in January. Does...
  11. M

Small dents on car's bonnet

Hail. Have you had any severe thunderstorms in your area recently? Back in June we had a nasty storm come through north of Baltimore. Grapefruit size hail in the worst hit area. Very rare for this region. I was at work a few miles north of where the worst of it was happening and watched the...
  12. M

New Owner in Baltimore, MD

I bought my 2013 FWD Touring from Heritage in Lutherville in August 2012 and upgraded to a 2014 AWD Touring w/ Bose and sunroof last June. They were good to work with but don't know how good they will be with price. I'm not very pushy about bargaining. Had the first one in for two oil changes...
  13. M

Service Bulletin FIX USB playback and SMS Bluetooth!!! NB1/TOMTOM ONLY ('12-15')

I've got around 1800 songs on my flash drive. I'll be more patient when I try it this afternoon.
  14. M

Service Bulletin FIX USB playback and SMS Bluetooth!!! NB1/TOMTOM ONLY ('12-15')

Been a while since I posted. Upgraded from a 2013 FWD (purchased august 2012) to a 2014 AWD last June. Didn't learn about this problem until after the upgrade. Saw the posts about the TSB, stopped in my dealer last Friday with a copy. They ordered the part, it was in by Tuesday and I went in...
  15. M

Spotted

See them all over the place now. Saw two balck ones earlier this week seperated by about three or four other cars going the opposite direction from me on Charmuth Road in Lutherville and followed a red one earlier today on the Baltimore Beltway. It had a Mary Kay sticker on the back window...
Back