MazdaVelo's latest activity

• M
    HAH! damn right son! the 2001 i picked up last december only has about 68k on it, but i know damn sure i'll get that kind of mileage out...
  • M
    MazdaVelo replied to the thread 2002 vs 2003 protege es.
    can confirm. same car inside and out save for interior materials and maybe the fog lights found on only the ES. other than that...
  • M
    MazdaVelo replied to the thread Cheap custom intake ideas?.
    there has been that sneaky hack of removing a portion of grille just behind the front mesh. there's a section that lines up with the...
  • M
    MazdaVelo replied to the thread Protege Unicorn.
    I can entirely see myself making this a Mazdaspeed Protege clone. With it being a 2001, it's barely hitting it's stride age wise...
  • M
    MazdaVelo reacted to 11B-33T's post in the thread Protege Unicorn with Like Like.
    Sweet find MazdaVelo! It's nice that you know & appreciate the value of an older 'unmolested' base Protege that will last and continue...
  • M
    i still chuckle everytime i drive it. both the price i paid and the condition its in. theres some rough spots on the exterior, it WAS a...
  • M
    I am tempted to do that sneaky chop out of the top section of the grille. Call it a poor man's ram-air if you will, but the physics of...