Recent content by MazdaGyal

1. M

So a guy under the influence rear-ended us....

7 is right, our seat is fine but these makers of baby products know how to strike fear in new parents.
  2. M

Welcome to the Mazda Family Kit

I think I got mine about 2-3 months after purchase. They should really throw in a keychain at some point or something. Beautiful packaging though.
  3. M

I can't wait! Knocking on wood for you too! I'll be sure to document everything. Thanks! That was actually one of the first pages I came across and immediately realized how involved the process is. I'll definitely keep everyone posted.
  4. M

Hey everyone thanks for all of your responses--I really appreciate it. I'm staying calm and monitoring my little one. I just realized that we'll need another car seat now, hopefully insurance covers the cost of a new Diono. By the way, I live here in the United States, on the NJ/ Pennsylvania...
  5. M

We're all fine and our snowflake took it like a champ. No major damage it appears but scratches to the bumpers, paint and rims. We we're stopped at a red light and this guy just slams into us....this is my first ever accident, I'm so shaken up and so is my toddler. We called the police and they...
  6. M

What's your odometer reading?

Check out those stats!!!
  7. M

Our car has a lot of time on the open road too. It's all highways and mountains where we live. Does the ride/drive still feel the same as compared to when you first got it?
  8. M

Can you believe we bought our 2017 at the end of June with 22 miles on it... Odometer now reads 9,860 I've taken away my husbands set of keys.
  9. M

Mazdarati--loves it!
  10. M

Hey Guys and Girls, Just curious, when did you get your Cx5 and how many miles have you done so far? I'm a bit ticked at my husband right now, I wake up most mornings and my CX5 is gone (rant)
  11. M

Adaptive Cruise Control

This happens to me as well as others. Wonder if anything can be done about this?
  12. M

Candy Apple Red

Congrats on your new ride! My dad is a little older than you and every car he has ever owned has been a beautiful red hue.
  13. M

Looks like the MZD hack window is closing

Thanks for breaking it down, I totally get it now. My car is new but I bought it after the patch rolled out. I'm not sure if the service guys already updated the car with this patch already. I'd love to load android auto on my own. Seems pretty straightforward and although I'm no techie A...
  14. M

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Bought a clay bar kit and parked 3000 feet away from the nearest car at Target.
  15. M

Mazda radar cruise control with stop and go

Thought I'd love this function but now I'm on the fence. In Jersey we have tons of jughandles and the excessive braking after a car has turned is off putting. I'm guessing this can't be tweaked by Mazda...
Back