Recent content by maestro

1. M

Newbie with 88 323 GTX

MMMmm sharing a little love for the GTX, I f'ing love those cars.
  2. M

2010 to 2007

A local on another forum is running the 2010 engine in 07 MS3 without problems.
  3. M

Switching AEM to SURE

LOL, isn't the SURE intake a CP-E knock off? What would be the point unless a color change is in order?
  4. M

I'm James from the Great NorthWest

Plenty of guys in Seattle area with nice cars and varying mods. Speedware in Renton has parts and mazdasnw (dotcom) is a local forum for starters.
  5. M

Ken Block is a *****

Next up I would like to see him drift the Oscar Meyer Weiner mobile.
  6. M

XelderX's BG FSP Build

Ahhh, got ya, thanks for the info.
  7. M

XelderX's BG FSP Build

curious about your install of the brake proportion/bias valve. I understand the concept and use but not sure why it would be needed in AutoX? I am starting my 2nd year in FSP and just getting an idea of my own shortfalls and trying to keep car mods simple, also not running national.
  8. M

Who's installed CS racepipe with stock exhaust?

If you have an early version 80mm pipe (both ends) you may have issues, not positive on that though. Wait for someone to chime in or check with the manufacturer.
  9. M

Questions about Corksport CS Bumper

CS bumper pic for you. Photoshop away.
  10. 2_09Bumper.jpg

2_09Bumper.jpg

11. M

cs fmic ap map?

A little late here but did you contact CS and tell them?
  12. M

abnormal Inside Tire wear

depends on the amount of camber you have. If your car has no suspension mods the extra wear would not be considered normal.
  13. M

Mazdaspeed 3 skidplate

Some guys don't seem to like plastic or their plastic shield fails, a handy removable cover under the filter? Looks cool when you're under the car or deflects crap better than plastic? Seriously though People seem to have issues with the stock piece in other forums and want a sturdier...
  14. M

I'm an idiot.

Try a small flat file from Home Depot or someplace like that, even a hack saw with some patience will work. A Dremel or die grinder with a cutting wheel will do the same but a lot quicker or you can try and find an extractor like the picture above. Good luck in whatever you do.
  15. M

I'm an idiot.

If there is enough of the head sticking out use a grinder, saw or file to notch it (like a screw head) and remove it with a screw driver. Tap the hole when done or try a heli-coil, depending on bolt size.
Back