Recent content by LostSoulx316

1. L

WTB Stock pass. Side side skirt

Hey I'm trying to fine a stock 2003 P5 passenger side skirt. Doesnt matter what the color is but my car is black mica Condition can be good just no cracks as all the clips brackets on the back can't be broken If some one has one PM me a shipped price to 19446 Thanks Matt L
  2. L

Trouble starting my car

I replaced the back clutch switch. But not the front one would that one have any thing to do with it ?? And where is the alarm box located
  3. L

Trouble starting my car

When you turn the key to start it it's acts like I'm not even pushing the clutch in and iwill try that
  4. L

Trouble starting my car

Ok so the clutch switch was not the problem. I don't get it io have power to everything but when I turn the key nothing happens ? Does anyone have any ideas of what could be the problem ?
  5. L

Need help with belt size

yes that helps thank you
  6. L

Need help with belt size

Hey guys was wondering if anyone has done this or knows what size belt I would need if I were to take the AC pump out. My ac hasn't worked right for 3 years and I never used it so ya. If any ones knows or can help that would be great thanks Matt
  7. L

Trouble starting my car

Ok well I can't get my car to turn over and I had the starter tested an it's fine. I was thinking it might have something to do with the clutch relay/switch that allows you to start the car but have no clue if it's that or where this is located. If any of you could help me out that would be...
  8. L

Random parts

haha are you serious ??
  9. L

Random miata parts

Axles and driveshaft sold
  10. L

Random parts

CF mirror covers and gauge serounding are sold
  11. L

Random parts

yes they are there in good condition and were just reclear coated
  12. L

Random parts

whats ever you see is best offer need gone. the HID kit is for MSP head lamps Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  13. L

Random miata parts

whats ever you see is best offer need gone. everything was in a 1995 1.8L miata
  14. L

Stock miata motor and trans

Willing to part out need gone
  15. L

Stock miata motor and trans

So i have a stock 1.8 motor it has about 80xxx miles on it. The motor was SC for most of its life. Its in good shape but i would recommend this motor be a project motor to built for a nice NA or turbo set up. The only things that are wrong with it are the piston ring. I took it out to replace...
Back