Recent content by leocheng

1. L

Fluid Levels from Manufacture?

Any recommendation for windshield washer fluid, or just any regular windshield washer fluid? I just notice (after I bought the GT trim), the car comes with rain sensing. Does it makes any difference in terms of topping the fluid?
  2. L

Fluid Levels from Manufacture?

Hi All, I know the car is shipped from Japan. Does CX5 ship with full level of engine, transmission, and brake/clutch oil, and full coolant level out of manufacture? or These are added by dealer? Here is why I ask the question. I bought a new 2020 CX5 GT today (2 miles of mileage before test...
  3. L

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Yes, this is my understanding too. But what dealer is talking about is that 5% off msrp dealer discount not the Mazda cash rebate is not offered if I choose to go with Mazda low apr offer. But it is Houston dealers.
  4. L

Kaps, Thanks! This is very helpful! I currently get some quotes for a bit more than 5% after two rounds. It is competitive for buyers. One thing I notice is that dealers insist that the even the 5% dealer discount off MSRP before Mazda rebates (if applicable) can not be combined with 0.9% APR...
  5. L

Thanks, I will call them.
  6. L

anyone from Texas is looking into CX-5 touring or GT trim? Looks like Houston dealers is being very arrogant right now. not sure about Austin or Dallas dealers. Any thoughts Thanks
Back