Recent content by kpaxfaq

1. K

Idemitsu Moly Oil Alert

Exactly, I run Supertech Full Synthetic 0w-20 (SN/GF-5 rated) for $13 for 5 quarts for the factory specified interval. I sleep like a baby knowing this car will long be in the junkyard before I wear the engine out. No special order, available at every single walmart. I've run supertech for...
  2. K

Remote start - defrost & heated/cooled seat control

Yeah I was kinda surprised that wasn't standard. That's included right in the settings on the infotainment center of my 14' chevy cruze diesel to activate heated seats/rear defrost when remote started...
  3. K

Remote starter

We had a 0.6mile with seperate tiny fob that tells you if car starts for $419. Works awesome with great distance and no monthly fees.
  4. K

2013~2016 16.5 CX-5 Brake service quotes

Exactly, I buy new rotors every time. Brake jobs are few and far between so I don't waste my time.
  5. K

Transmission fluid change without filter replacement

I don't plan on ever doing a fluid change. The more I learn about modern transmissions the more I realize why they are in fact lifetime fills. We are lucky to put 10k/year on. I highly doubt I'll have this vehicle 15 years in the worst area of the rust belt in the country. Seems like a waste of...
  6. K

Keep Using "Mazda Full Synthetic 0W-20 Gf-5 With Moly Engine Oil" for oil changes?

I use whatever the cheapest 0w-20 oil available at walmart that meets the minimum certifications. It is changed at 7500mi or 1 year whatever comes first. The engine will outlast 99% of owners on here as long as there is oil in the crankcase....
  7. K

Extended Warranty

I got 8 year 100k $0 deductable for $1695. Pretty similar.
  8. K

Non-CD also in the US for 2020 Mazda3

We bought a new 19' GT a little over a week ago. I have another vehicle in for inspection tomorrow and I'm going to check if the brand new one we drove off the lot has the CD recall applied
  9. K

Tire Rack snow tire recommends

I just ordered these same tires mounted on basic black steel rims.
  10. K

Rip 2019 CX-5 GTR

That sucks, are you up in Erie? I'm in Erie and we just purchased a 19' CX-5 GT this week. Glad to see it can take a hit! Even better your wife was ok!
Back