Recent content by Kimo5d3s

1. K

Injen CAI

Thanks man I as well as others would appreciate that. You will have to let us know how it comes out. I cant wait to see the pics. Is your 3 an atx?
  2. K

Injen CAI

If any one has Installed the INJEN CAI PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE post pics of the install more pics the better. I feel like a fat kid with 50 bucks in a candy store with no parental supervision I am undecided and drooling over which one to install. HELP! (omg)
  3. K

Injen CAI

Does any one know where the air filter lies in Injens CAI application? Does it differ than AEM or is it the same location?
  4. K

Magnaflow Street Series Muffler w/2.25"(56K WARNING!!!)

Hey man that sounds FREEKIN SWEET!!!!! You got me thinking about doing that to my 3. Hows the performance after that? I hope its as good as it sounds.n (rockon)
  5. K

Mazda3S Quirks?

Well I can say i had the same issue with the driver side mirror vibrating. At first I thought it was the baseline in certian songs however I turned down the music off and thats when I noticed the mirrior would virate at speeds 65 and above. I took it to the dealer and they said they did some...
  6. K

Injen CAI finally out!

Does any one know if the Injen CAI will bolt on to the 2.3 auto without using zip ties and what not.*Crosses fingers in hopes it does*
  7. K

Volume controls w/after market cd player

Thanks Dialblo that is good info to know...however I would try and do it my self except I dont know crap about installing car audio stuff and I wouldnt know left from right baisicly. So I think it would be better in my case to have them install my alpine and have them install the swix. That...
  8. K

Thanks for the information Thats exactly what I am looking for. I think im gonna have to go and have my local dealer perform this instalation for me. Good lookin out. (rockon)
  9. K

Hey has any one installed an after market CD player and still had usage of the volume/track controls on the steering wheel. If so what deck was installed and how was it installed. Was there any special programing or wiring done. I want to install my Alpine CDA - 7998 but im not sure if I want...
  10. K

Finally, NEW INDASH KIT FOR MAZDA 3

Yeah Finally some one got this installed, post some pics ASAP PLEASE!!!!! I have been waiting to replace the factory radio for quite some time now so let us know as soon as you get some pics uploaded (rockon)
  11. K

Performance Chip for MZ3

*laughs*......Thanks for confirming my instincts.....on another note I just want to say this forum is great! it is filled with tones of awesome information and there appeares to be alot of knowledgable members. As I am new to the Import Tunning world I am like a kid in a candy store MORE MORE...
  12. K

Performance Chip for MZ3

Hey guys i found this on ebay.... kinda think its crap thought I would ask for some opinions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7918030628&category=38634
  13. K

my mazda 3 on nos!!!!

hmmm well not to sound rude or disrespectfull at all but all I can say is SO WHAT! *LAUGHS* Any way lets get back to the guy that was gonna leave his mother with the ubber nice MZ3. And he was gonna go for a Peekachew car where the backseat windows dont roll all the way down... (scratch)...
  14. K

my mazda 3 on nos!!!!

oh please forgive me oh great one for not checking in with you as to which is the correct termonology to use! <== Dripping with extream amounts of sarcasam incase it wasn't noticed. Lighten up you know what I was talking about as well as tons of other people....LOL I thought this was a forum...
  15. K

my mazda 3 on nos!!!!

A wise man once told me While he was tunning his eclipse gsr "when using nitrous as your forced induction step 1 know your vehicles strong points and weak points. Make the strong points stronger if possile and make the weak points even stronger before you start spraying. Start off small, very...
Back