1. J

Just received the phone call...

Sweet!!!!!!!
  2. J

Good luck sleeping tonight.
  3. J

Hey Modshack.... Love that color and can't wait to see the mods.
  4. J

Congrats Steve. In the short time we have had it, we love ours. I hope you enjoy yours just as much. I am also anxious to see what mods you have cooked up for it.
  5. J

No point at all I suppose... I could delete it if you would like...
  6. J

Well, the new car is home. It was too dark to take pictures once we made it home, and my wife and I each have school the next 2 nights, so no pics until Thursday. I will say that I am impressed with the ride, how it handles and the options. No complaints about power either, but we only had the...
  7. J

Our CX-5 is in. Off to the dealer once my Sweety gets home. (breakn)
  8. J

Still waiting for my CX-5

We just received an email that our CX-5 has hit the dock and should be here this week. I think that time frame may be a bit optimistic, but we shall see.
  9. J

Still waiting for my CX-5

We are in the same boat.... I have been checking the dealer website and calling once a week. Once CX-5 showed up on their website yesterday with all of our specs (Touring, AWD, Sunroof and Tech Package). I called and they said it is not in stock yet. Hopefully it will show up soon though. Our...
  10. J

Future noob owners

I sure hope the stock does not start to dry up before we get ours.
  11. J

Future noob owners

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately my wife was the one who drove on the test drive (it is supposed to be HER car). The salesperson did let out a few WHOOPS when my wife was pulling away from stop lights, so I guess it will be fast enough for her. To be honest though, I am looking forward to the new...
  12. J

Future noob owners

My wife and I just put money down on a new CX-5 that is on a truck somewhere, due in sometime over the next few weeks (dunno) We have chosen a Touring model with the Bose/sunroof option (for her) and the Tech Package (for me). We are in the process of downsizing our family vehicles. I recently...
Back