• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent content by Jonno21

1. J

Dealer service - fear tactics

I sometimes find that No. 4 and excessive speed go hand in hand. (Usually the drivers of BMW or Audi cars) See
  2. J

Dealer service - fear tactics

It might mean cheaper car insurance for Volvo drivers with this 112mph speed limit? Might make Volvo cars less attractive to thieves? This might be the silver lining to the cloud. They'll no longer be used for motorway police cars then?
  3. J

Right Wrist pain from using the Infotainment knob

Gooogle I suspect there are existing issues with your wrist that just happened to surface while using the Mazda infotainment. Are you using your computer mouse correctly? Are you sitting at your computer correctly? Have you tightened lots of screws recently using that wrist? Also, did you drive...
  4. J

2022 CX-50?!

In the UK we'll probably get a 2.0L very underpowered version (SkyactivX version if we're lucky). 3.0L anything will be highly unlikely IMO.
  5. J

Disable Database Artist Name Retrieval

I'm not aware that it can be disabled. Do you know which version of Gracenote you're using? If it's below version 9 you can upgrade it. That's the best I've got unfortunately. :(
  6. J

Cleaning LCD screen

Wow, is that a preview of the infotainment screen on the next CX5? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  7. J

2016 CX-5 P2150 error

Ah. I see. I'm sorry I can't be of further help. I'm sure someone will be along soon. :)
  8. J

2016 CX-5 P2150 error

Misfuelling does happen unfortunately. It depends if the car was run with the petrol in it or not. If the fuel tank had been drained immediately after the incident then any damage would be minimal. Diesel fuel acts as a lubricant for the close tolerance fuel injection system and other moving...
  9. J

2019 CX-5 Diesel

I don't know when our stay-at-home orders will finish in the U.K. as the government aren't saying yet what the roadmap will be like. I think we should all be cautious when the time comes. Self preservation and all that. It will be interesting to observe if social interaction will ever be the...
  10. J

2019 CX-5 Diesel

They think it's all over - it isn't yet :( (UK football commentry reference for the uninitiated) Yes, it would be nice to see you, something always seems to happen to stop it. This time the double plus bad cold. (Nowyouknow youtube reference)
  11. J

2019 CX-5 Diesel

The only indication that I know a DPF regen is taking place is a paraffin like whiff for a few minutes and a slight burbling sound from the exhaust with a corresponding slight decrease in miles per gallon. The regen only seems to happen for approx 10 minutes or less when travelling. No oil...
  12. J

Poll: Who is interested in the MX-30?

Trouble is I DO like the styling. The motor is in the front so what's happened to the boot (trunk) space? There's no fuel tank and no exhaust pipe to take up the room. (Rhetorical question really unless any Mazda engineers can answer).
  13. J

Thanks Santa. Interestingly there's no brochure on the UK site and only one trim version. Very poor. How can you make an informed decision to order when the detail is lacking.:confused: 366 litres for the boot space which is no good to me and no frunk even.
  14. J

Yes, the range is 124 miles (subject to homologation) See https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda-mx-30/ Also see...
  15. J

In the UK there are 500 available for reservation although details are scant about internal dimensions including boot (trunk) volume and will not be available until next year. Surely they know as it has been designed and is in production. Lack of range around town here in the UK is not a problem...